Save The Queen Part 9

After donning in his Mage outfit, declaring his intention to kill Hades and save his twin sister Donald is ready and raring to go. He clutches Save the Queen tightly as Hades is stood near a shackled Della with Scrooge and the rest forced to continue watching. They're all in amazement at Donald's transformation.

Scrooge: Magnificent.

Storkules: I sense an increase in Noble Donald's power.

Selene: Me too. It's incredible.

The Greek followers let out roars of cheers for Donald, lending them his support.

Della: Whoa…Donald, you look amazing!

Donald: Della, just hold still! I'll save you soon!

Della: Della smiles a little through her pain. "Hold still"? She chuckles a little. Very funny, Donnie. No need to ask that, bro. Though is that your way of you being frozen in ice at Doom Valley?

Donald: Donald smiles good naturedly. I may have had an ulterior motive to that. He then gives Hades the death stare. As for you Hades…you're finished! I've been saving this little outfit and power up for a very special occasion and this more than fits the description! I am a MAGE, a link to a world beyond books and rational truths! And you're a monster, Hades! You can humiliate me in public, pummel me and my uncle, but no one tortures the most important person in my life, my TWIN SISTER! You've crossed and now you'll pay for it.

Storkules: Such anger and hatred! I hope this does not cloud Donald's fighting.

Scrooge: I hope so too. But when it comes to Della, Donald's rage goes on for pretty much forever.

Hades: So you have fancy new clothes and a little power-up. So, what? You can't defeat me in this form. I'm invincible!

Donald: Why don't you fight me now and find out if you're right or not!?

Donald gets into a battle stance and Hades resummons his swords of fire and ice.

Hades: Very well, then. Since you're so eager to die first I'll be happy to oblige. Then I'll kill your family, imprison these lesser Gods and then Olympus and possibly the universe will be mine!

Donald: Fat chance! I'll be dead in my grave before I let you get away with any of that!

Hades: Enough talk! Let's fight!

He launches a fireball from his fire sword but Donald slaps it away with his staff and it explodes outside the volcano. He prepares for one of the biggest battles of his life.

Donald: Yes! Let's fight, Hades!

Della: Be careful Donald!

Kingdom Hearts 3 – Vs Ansem, Xemnas and Young Xehanort Boss Theme

Party Members:

Donald Duck

Information: Defeat Hades once and for all!

Donald and Hades both blast off towards one another and strike. The two of them lock weapons and Donald tries to push with every bit of strength he has, his staff electrified in the process. He pushes Hades off and launches a flurry of strikes and slashes that Hades is having a hard time parrying. Donald goes wild as he furiously swings left first then a spinning flip slice followed up by a thrust. Hades manages to deflect the first two but the thrust grazed and a small cut is made in his rock body much to his shock.

Donald grins before attacking again. The Mage and God of Death are exchanging rapid swings with their weapons. Hades attempts to impale him with his ice sword downward but Donald flips back and Hades releases a gust of wind from his wings but Donald bounces off a boulder and stretches his staff, summoning electricity that allows him to plough through the wind and deliver and electrifying thrust to Hades rock body that sends him crashing into a boulder. Hades punches him off and Donald recovers, landing on the ground. Hades leaps up diving down to impale him with his lengthened blades.