Save The Queen Part 8

The Duck-McDuck Family, God of Strength and Goddess of the Moon were stood far opposite of Hades sitting evilly on his throne.

Hades: Well, well…well, well, well, what do we have here? A couple of jailbirds have escaped their cages. He smirks at Della. And look who's still sticking around and not part of my ghost army yet. So you're still alive?

Della: I told you a couple of love taps wouldn't be enough to kill me. Plus, I'm pretty sure I made it clear that nothing can Stop Della Duck.

Hades: Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that little lady. He then notices Donald. Oooh! Look what we have here, if it isn't the poor little temperamental loser that no one cares about. So you've come back, huh?

Donald: That's right. You can't keep a good mage down Hades. I've come back to help the people who care about me and important to me. This time you're dealing with me.

Della: You'll be dealing with all of us, especially the new and improved Duck Twins!

Donald: Yeah! That's right!

Hades: It doesn't matter if there's a hundred of you; I'll still wipe out every single one of you.

Scrooge: Don't get cocky you pyro maniac!

Hades: Are you too stupid to realize that I can't be beaten. The cosmos will stay aligned for another hour. My Godly powers are far stronger than your worthless mortal powers, including yours Wonder Bird! I am in the mood for a good victory feast so I'm going to roast every single one of you birds and have you for dinner. And you and Zeus will be the main course Stork-boy.

Selene: Sorry, but we're not interested in being lunch.

Storkules: You're powers may be enhanced by the alignment of the cosmos Hades, but we have many qualities that you may never possess.

Scrooge: Grit, determination, teamwork and family!

Della: And we've got a secret weapon!

Hades: And what's that "secret weapon" supposed to be? You? Hades laughs maniacally and mockingly at Della. Don't make me laugh" You couldn't even lay a finger on my last time little lady. As I recall, you were on the brink of a painful fiery death. Some secret weapon you're supposed to be.

Della: Della just smirks. Normally, I'd love to brag, but I've gotta be honest, I wasn't talking about myself. She jerks a thumb towards Donald. It's this guy here.

Hades: Hades just laughs more. So what if you have your mage back. His powers are nothing compared to mine!

Donald: Now Donald is the one giving a cocky smirk. Maybe, maybe not which is why I've got this!

Donald horizontally holds out Save the Queen and Hades gasps in shock and mortification. He became so terrified his pupils became white.

Hades: That staff…!

The staff is presented to the entire crowd of Greeks and ghosts to gasp at in shock and awe. Hera, Poseidon and Hephaestus were shocked beyond shocked.

Poseidon: By your hammer! Hephaestus isn't that the same staff you forged centuries ago!?

Hephaestus: Yes, it is! Save the Queen! The very same one I had Hera place an incantation on and sealed away behind the Temple of Heroes.

Hera: It has finally found its worthy and chosen wielder! This mage!

Inside the mini-mountain Zeus manages to peek through a small hole and his eyes widen in outrage seeing Save the Queen in Donald's hand.