Chapter 22

You were taken aback at the sudden request of the stranger.

First she knows you.

Second, she suddenly asks you for a battle out of the blue.

"C'mon let's battle!" She demanded again.

The girl had sharp eyes like an eagle, and a cute nose which both perfectly matched with her beautiful lips. But the most notable thing about her was that her skin was as white as snow. She could name herself Snow White and you'll have no problem believing her.

 She could name herself Snow White and you'll have no problem believing her

"Dahyun-unnieeeee!!!" A voice yelled.

You and the girl, who must be Dahyun, turned at the source to see a girl slightly smaller than her, brisk walking towards you. The girl had a petite build with a really cute and smol face.

 The girl had a petite build with a really cute and smol face

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Dahyun yelled to the younger girl. "I found Y/N! C'mon let's battle him!"

"Unnie!!" The younger girl, who must be Chaeyoung, yelled. "You can't just challenge every trainer you see!"

The smol bean, who really resembled the younger version of Simba, turned towards you and bowed.

"I'm sorry if my sister caused you any trouble." The girl says while still bowing.

She then rose up and yanked Dahyun's wrist and started pulling her away from you.

"Wait!" Dahyun yelled as she stopped her sister. "Y/N agreed to the battle!"

At that, Chaeyoung stopped at her heels, and turned to the elder girl.

"He did?" She asked Dahyun, then turned towards you. "You did?"

"Of course he did!" Dahyun boasted with her arms crossed.

You however, have no recollection of agreeing to anything at all.

But you still had time to spare, and if anyone wants a battle, you're always down for it.

"Yeah sure." You said as Dahyun jumped with joy.

"But can I know you girls first? And also how do you know me?"

"Oh, sorry! My name is Dahyun, 19 years old!" The living embodiment of Snow White said with a wide smile and a wink.