Chapter 23

Chaeyoung shouted in joy and her elder sister just smiled at the outcome of the match.

However, their celebration was short-lived, as Jolteon also fell to the ground. Treecko managed to get in that attack, just before it fainted, and hit its target directly, causing the Electric Pokémon to be knocked out as well.

The three of you were stunned at the outcome of the battle.

After an intense bout, the result was a draw.

The three of you suddenly heard yelling, cheers, and claps all around you.

You were all focused on the battle that you didn't notice that a crowd formed and watched your battle.

The audience were visibly happy with the intense match, despite having no winner.

You can't help but also smile.

Yes, it was a draw. You can even count it as a loss.

But the match was so amazing that you were really happy with it. Even your Pokémon were visibly happy during the match.

The three of you called back your Pokémon and met each other in the middle of the field.

"Thank you for that battle, Chaeyoung and Dahyun-noona." You said as you extended your hand.

"Just call me Dahyun! But really that battle was unbelievable!! I really didn't think that you'd be able to knock out Glaceon!!" Dahyun says, smiling widely as she takes your hands first. She was now back to her energetic personality. 

"Thank you for agreeing, Y/N

"Thank you for agreeing, Y/N." Chaeyoung says politely as she smiles at you as well.

" Chaeyoung says politely as she smiles at you as well

"That was a great match." You commended.

"Yeah, let's do that again sometime." Chaeyoung agreed.

"Yahh, I'm starving! C'mon let's eat!" Dahyun says as she grabbed Chaeyoung's hand. "Come with us, Y/N!" The elder sister said as her small hand grabbed yours as well.

Dahyun was now dragging the both of you. Chaeyoung turned towards you and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry about my unnie. Well, do you want to go with us?" Chaeyoung asks while still being dragged.