Ruby (18+)

It was a Friday night, everyone was either at a party or hanging out with their significant other

It was a Friday night, everyone was either at a party or hanging out with their significant other. What was I doing on a lovely Friday night? Well I was sitting in my room, grounded, my dad had found my weed stash earlier today so he punished me for the whole weekend! I sat in my computer chair spinning around blowing hot air out my breath "This is not it...."I stop spinning and looked out my window. Monse and Cesar were walking together, she was wrapped around his arm laughing at something stupid he said probably.

I walked over to the window and opened it "Hey! Dumb and dumber!" I shouted, they looked around until they finally found me "What are y'all about to get into?" They slowly made they way over yo me window.

"We just came from Jasmin party.....I texted you." Monse say

"Yeah about that....my dad found my weed so he took my phone and laptop." I roll my eyes "Hey Cesar let me get an 8th off of you."

Cesar backed up and put his hands up in defense, Monse looked confused at boyfriend. Cesar didn't want Monse to know he was selling weed "I can get it from my brother, I don't have anything.....I never do!" He looks at girlfriend then back at me with his eyes wide.

"Right, Spooky." I nod my head "Hey is there a car in the driveway?"

"No, where's your dad?" Monse asked.

"Who knows. I don't really care, that means I can go outside for a little." I walked away from the window and put on my Black crocs then walked back over to the window "I'm going to find something to get into if I stay here I'm going to die.....help me out." As I climb out the window, both Cesar and Monse grab hold of my arms to help me.

The cool air felt amazing! I couldn't help but to smile and taste the air.

"Jesus P, it's only been a couple of hours." Monse laugh.

I laugh, okay maybe I was being dramatic. "Hey what are you two about to get into?" I turn to face my two friends with my hands on my hip.

"Oh ummm...." Cesar stutter

"We're just going to.....Cesar?"

They both stumbled over their words and looked a little sneaky. "Okay I get it, I can take a hint. Cesar text Oscar for me let him know I'm on my way." It was obvious they wanted to be alone and I was not trying to third wheel, so I was off to find something to get into.

•••
After buying my weed from Spooky I made my way down the block. I couldn't wait to spark up, after my day I needed about 10 blunts but one will do.....for now. It wasn't too cold out, a slight breeze but nothing too crazy or make you wanna wear a jacket. All I had on my was my black Nike track pants and a black Nike crop top, my hair was in a long ponytail with two strands in my face.

"Hey you...."I slow down as a small figure stands in front of me.

"Heyyyy you?" He says confused.