Monse Gif

After Monse and Cesar break things off, she comes to you, her older sister for advice

"Mila! Mila where are you?" You sit up in your bed after hearing your baby sister voice, it sounds like she was crying.

"I'm in my room." You stand up about to walk out the door but instead your sister walks in. Right away her face is red and stained from crying, you quickly pull her in for a hug and you made sure to hug her tight. Monse was more like your daughter then your sister, you basically took care of her after y'all mother left. She came to you about everything, told you everything! Of course you knew the reason for her tears.....Cesar. "We don't have to talk, even though I know what's wrong." Y'all sit down on your bed, her still in your embrace.

"It's for the best." Monse say quiet

"Is that what you really believe?" You ask knowing it's not.  "Listen Monse....everything happens for a reason. Rather you like it or not, not everything turns out the way we want it to but you have to put your trust and faith in God. If Cesar and you are meant to be then y'all will be, you guys are both young and have y'all whole life ahead of y'all. Please Monse, enjoy this time while you can. Be young and make mistake but never regret anything, life goes on with or without you."

Monse sniffs and wipes her eyes, the room stands in silence for a few minutes. "What now?" Monse puts on a brave face.

"Well we can sit here and be soapy or we can order in and watch some horror movies."

"I'll take horror movies over crying any day." She leans her head on your shoulder "Thanks Mila, I'm glad I have you."

You smile to yourself, happy that you can be there for you sister. You were the backbone of the family and whenever anyone had trouble they always came to you, when someone needed to talk they talk to you, forgetting that you have your own life and problems. But as long as you made other people happy that was all you cared about.