Spooky Imagine

{Cheater}

It was Friday night and you were sitting at home bored. You wanted to hang with your boyfriend but he said he was busy and couldn't really talk. It's been like that for days now and even though you knew he lived a dangerous life, you would have liked for him to be somewhat attentive to your feelings and needs. But this is what happens when you date a gang member who knows nothing but violence, gangs and didn't really show any type of emotions....you practically signed up for this. But now you had enough of this type of situation, you were 23 years old and wanted something serious and wanted more than a guy who just sits at home slinging drugs day in and day out.

"I can't do this anymore." You got up to dress. If he wasn't going to answer your calls and texts then you would just pop up at his place, he couldn't ignore you forever.

 If he wasn't going to answer your calls and texts then you would just pop up at his place, he couldn't ignore you forever

You got dressed in something comfortable but also something that would grab his attention. It's been awhile since y'all had any adult time, it was about time for him to lay down the pipe. You slid your furry black slides on and walked out your bedroom door and went downstairs, where your strict parents were. "And where are you going at..." your father looked at his watch "10:30 pm?" You grabbed your car keys from the bowl that sat on the table next to the front door.

"Out." Was all you said.

"Probably to see that no good boyfriend of hers." Your mother snickers with a mad look on her face.

You roll you eyes, tired of hearing the same shit everyday! Your parents hated Spooky, they hated where he lived, what he did, what he looked like, how he dress....basically everything about him they found a problem with. You were cut from a different cloth, you was born into a wealthy family and they expected you to date a nice guy who does nothing but sit behind a desk like your father. But you loved the drama, the excitement and danger that Spooky brought to your boring life! You couldn't stand the stuck up rick kids around your way, you couldn't stand how judges your parents were. And what made everything worse was that you knew they were right, you've been with Spooky for going on three years but it's the same thing over and over, you ready for something more.

"I'll be back." You opened the door and walked to your all black BMW. You hopped inside the car, turned on some music....Aaliyah of course, she was your favorite artist and you drove off.

•••

You parked the car across from Spooky place. You sat in the car for about 15 minutes just watching and waiting, you never saw Spooky but just his friends on the steps drinking and smoking. You decide to text him one more time before getting out the car.

You wait for his reply but never get one. At this point your livid and he only thing you want to do is kill him but a part of you wants to know if he's okay...then you felt this big pain in your stomach. You felt bad because you were upset and ready to end things with the guy you loved and he could be in trouble. "I'm such an idiot." You lay your head down on the steering wheel, drained and exhausted.

"Where is he? I need to speak to him right fucking now!" You heard a voice scream from outside the car making you look up and out your window "Spooky bring your ass out here before I cause a scene!" You watched as his friends try to hush and calm the frantic girl down but nothing was calming her down. Spooky appears at the door, his face red with anger and looking like he was ready to hurt someone. Well at least he's alive, you thought but why has he been ignoring you? You watch as your boyfriend goes back and forth with the girl, eventually dragging her into the house.

"Oh hell no!" You grab your bat that sat in the back of your car and rush towards you boyfriend house.

"Oh shit." You hear someone mutter as they see you walking up to the house.

"Where's is he?" You asked, your face stoned as a wall.

They all looked at each other, not know what to say. They all knew you and you could tell they felt pity to you because they knew something that you didn't. You look around and see Spooky little brother, Cesar, his head hanging down. "Cesar?" You croak out.

He didn't speak, you start to head inside but was quickly stopped by Cesar. He stood in front of you "Chyna please.....just go home." You scrunched up your face and pushed passed Cesar and march in the home. You could hear yelling from the living room, the voice was coming from upstairs so you proceeded to go upstairs.

"What the fuck you want me to do?" You heard Spooky voice so calm but you can hear the hate inside it "I gave you the money to get rid of it...what did you do with the money?"

"I'm not getting rid of my baby you asshole! We slept together, so that means you need to man up and take care of your responsibility." Your heart drops as you hear the word "baby". You walk down the hall and open the door and to your sight all you see is Spooky smoking a cigarette and this pretty thick Latina women standing up with her arms folder across her chest.

"Chyna!" Spooky calls out when he sees you.

The girl turns and look at you, her face disgusted. You recognize her face, she would always attend Spooky little kickback but she wouldn't never say anything but just stare.

"What is this bitch doing here?" The girl asked.

"Who are you calling a bitch?" You turned to the girl confused why she has the problems with you when she's the one who slept with your boyfriend.

"I'm calling you a bitch!" The girl was starting to get rowdy and pointing her finger in your face. "What the hell you going to do about it? Not a damn thing you scary ass bitch!"

"Suck my dick you dirty whore! You fucked my man and have the nerve to come for me?" Now you were getting turned up.

Spooky stood up and grabbed you waist and tried pushing you out the room before you could lunged at the sloppy bitch. "Get your motherfucking hands off of me!" You shouted swinging on Spooky.

"Hey chill out!" He shouted and gave you one last hard push.

"Me chill out? What the fuck is that in there....now I know why you been ignoring my calls and texts." You shouted at your boyfriend "Because you cheated on me with that dumb bitch and you got her pregnant? You got that dirty ratchet hoe pregnant?" Spooky just watched you go off, not saying anything. What can he say? He knew he was wrong, he felt bad and stupid for messing up this bad.

"Let me explain." He says quietly

"There's nothing to explain...."you say as tears flow out your eyes, the dumb bitch steps out of Spooky room and watch y'all two, her hands crossing over her chest. "That explains enough." At this point your tired and drained, you felt defeated and didn't know what to do next. Kill him? Beat her ass? Leave forever and never come back....that'll hurt him more than anything else.

And that's what you did, you left and you never looked back. Even when he tried to text you or call you, you blocked him and went on with your life. You didn't need him or his drama anymore...it was definitely time for some changes.