Spooky (18+)

It was Saturday night, I was sitting at home with my best friend getting drunk and eating lots of junk food that I know I will regret later. I grab the bottle of Hennessy off the living table and chugged some down until my throat started to burn into my stomach.

"Well damn bitch.....I mean, shit." She snatched the bottle from and laugh.

"Eww god damn that shit is nasty." I ball my face up in disgust, reaching for my clear fruit and drinking that down.

"Bitch so what are you going to do? Sit here and cry all night or go fuck his shit up?" My best friend ask blowing her hookah smoke in the air "I'm down for both but in real life sis, you gotta deal with this shit. Drinking away your problems will only work for so long."

She was right and I knew she was, but right now that's all I wanted to do.

"Fuck him." I roll my eyes

"Yeah okay that's fine....but what's next?"

I loved my best friend so much but I hated when she was right.

"What's next is....."I thought long and hard for a few, I really didn't think about what I wanted to do besides drink. What was I supposed to do after finding out my boyfriend of 4 years was sleeping around, getting passed around like a blunt at the family bbq? And he had the audacity to have these bitches smile in my face! I was pissed and the only thing I wanted to do was kill him.....but I couldn't, his gang would surely come after me. But you know what? Fuck him and the Santos! I felt dead inside already, I had no family or nothing to really live for at this moment "Fuck this I'm going over there." I aggressively grab my car keys and stand up.

"To do what? Do I gotta call my cousin Pookie and Ray Ray? You know they know how to hide a body." My best friend stands up pulling out her phone "We can freeze an ice sickle and stab him with that! That way if the cops try to find the murder weapon it'll be melted by then.....no weapon, no evidence!"

I stared at my friend like she had three heads "Okay no more drinking for you." I grabbed the bottle away from her "And no calls need to be mad, I got this! You just stay here and find something to keep you occupied.....and find yourself a therapist in the meantime." She smiles and nods her head, sitting down slowly.

I take one last sip of the drink before heading out.

•••
As I turn the car down the block swiftly I parked it up across from his house. Of course his little "friends" were sitting up since I came down the street so aggressively, they looked confused and trigger happy but once I got out the car they relaxed.

"Long time no see speed racer." Sad Eyes, Oscar best friend says as I walk up to the house.

"Where is he?" I shout

"Who Spooky?" He looks at his friends then back at me "I'm not sure, he left like an hour ago." He says sitting down without giving me any eye contact.

Liar! I knew him well enough to know when he was lying.

"Yo who the fuck was coming down the block that loud!" An angry person cocking their gun yells, bursting through the front door.

Here we were, making eye contact. It had been about three months since we last seen each other, he still looked the same. Scary and angry, but I knew him better than anyone. He wasn't so scary or angry, he was the sweetest guy I have ever know and he liked that family picture. White fence, lots of kids, a dog, coming home to a wife.....he wanted so much more than this gang life, he just didn't know how to escape it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He barks, my heart dropped at the sound. He sounded so hateful, does he not remember anything we had?

My sadness quickly change to anger "Fuck too that's what! Fuck you and fuck all of this bullshit....Spooky? Ain't shit scary about you but your bald head ass and small dick!" I lied and I know I was lying but I was hurt.

"What?" He laughs, not a friendly one.

"Yeah yeah.....I hope you contracted the worst of the worst diseases out there! You don't know shit about loyalty! You are a fucking joke!" I went on and on, I was so loud that the neighbors started to stare from their doors or windows.

"Lex chill, you're drunk." Sad Eyes grab my wrist softy and whispered to me.

"And fuck you too! You're just Spooky little bitch!" I snatched away from him and pushed him away.

"That's enough! Get in the house now!" Spooky shouts

"No! I don't have to listen to you anymore.....fuck off."

Spooky comes down the stares and gets in my face "Take your ass in the house now." He whispered shouts

"Or what?" I cross my arms over my chest and stare him down.

We glare at each other, face to face. No one backing down, I was standing my ground to him. Maybe it was the liquor in me that gave me the courage, but it was about time I did.

"Let's go!" He grabs my arms and pulls me away, dragging me in the house.

•••

"Ahhhh fuck! Yesssss.....god I fucking miss this." I pull on the blankets as Oscar shoved his tongue in and out my pussy "Please don't tease me baby." I moan grabbing his head.

"Fuck you taste good!" He licks, suck mad bite me so gently but rough at the same time "You miss daddy touch huh? You like the way I suck on your wet pussy?"

I nod my head as I look down him, the way he looked into my eyes drove me crazy.

"Who pussy is this?" He says as he slips a finger inside me.

"Yours." I moan quietly

"I can't hear you....this my fucking pussy?" He slipped another finger inside me making me jump "What's my name baby?"

"Ahhhh Oscar!" I grab his head and pushed it down, I didn't want him to stop eating my pussy. He was definitely a pro at it, he knew all the right spots to hit.

As he licked and licked all over my wet opening I felt myself about to climax. The way he fingered and licked me like I was his last supper was all too much for my body to handle.

"Cum for me babygirl, cum all over daddy tongue."

"Fucckkkk!" I say as I reached my peak.

I stand up so that I can now pleasure him but he shakes his head. "Nah, tonight is all about you."

"You wanna fuck me?" I say looking up at him

"Imma fuck you like the little nasty slut you are....turn around." He flips me around and smacks my ass "This my pussy and you better not ever give my pussy up!"

"This is all yours!"

Oscar sticks his big dick inside me, pounding me from the back. He slips a finger in my butthole "Fuck you're so fucking tight! I feel like imma nut."

"I want you to nut all inside me daddy!" I moan

"Oh yeah baby?" He groans "Shake that ass on this dick!" I start to twerk on Oscar dick, he pulls my hair and slaps my ass in the process.

"I'm your little slut daddy?" I moan

"Your my favorite bitch! Damn look how that shit jiggles, look back at me." I turn around and watch my ass bounce on his dick.

"Now turn around." Oscar flips me on my back "Look at my dick, you creamed all over daddy dick."

"Put it back in." I say as I rub my pussy, begging for me.

Without another word I felt something warm against my pussy, I open my eyes and see his gun gliding up and down my pussy. The warm heat meant he just shot this gun not too long ago "Are you scared?" Oscar says

"Never when I'm with you." I take the gun and rub it on my pussy "Now fuck me."

Oscar came down and kisses me, slipping his dick inside me.

"I fucking love you mi amor."

"I love you too."