Naptime routine and Playtime

Natasha had just came home from hanging out with Clint in town. Yelena said"Hey sweetie,How was your day"? Natasha Yawned and said"Good,Clint got me this special necklace with an Arrow on it and he got one with the my symbol on it". Yelena said"Your tired Baby,I think it's Naptime". Natasha said"Uh Ah,No nap"... Yelena said"Sweetie,you're tired. Let's get you into your comfy clothes and you're going to take a Nap". Natasha said"O'tay Sissy. I want my Stich Paci". Yelena said"Ok Baby. Let's go to your room sweetie". Natasha got picked up by Yelena. Yelena carried Natasha to her room. Yelena laid Natasha down on the changing table,undressing the 22 yr old. Yelena said"Why are there Scratches on your Arms Baby"? Natasha said"S-Someone t-tried to g-grab me. Clint r-rescued m-me". Yelena said"Oh Baby I'm sorry that happened". Natasha said"Clint used a Blinding Arrow on the guy". Yelena grabbed Natasha's favorite Paci and said"Here Baby. *puts it in Natasha's mouth* Which Jammies do you want,Ariel or Anna"? Natasha said"I wants Elsa". Yelena said"Your Elsa one's in the wash,Baby. So which one out of these 2"? Natasha said"Ariel". Yelena said"Which Pull-up,Belle or Cinderella"? Natasha said"Belle,Sissy". Once Natasha was Changed. Yelena laid Natasha into her crib. This is the crib

Natasha said"Want Kwitty,Pease"

Natasha said"Want Kwitty,Pease". Yelena picked up the stuffed cat.

Yelena said"Here you go Baby girl

Yelena said"Here you go Baby girl. Have a good Nap sweetheart". Natasha said"Sissy,Stay wif me's"! Yelena said"Baby,I've gotta get lunch started". Natasha said"Stay wif me's"! Yelena said"It's time to sleep,Sweetie". Yelena turned on Natasha's nightlight and left the room. Natasha's Cries got louder. Yelena went back into the room said"Sweetheart,What is the matter? You usually go to sleep go easily". Natasha said"Want's you". Yelena said"I'm right here Baby. Can you pls tell me what's wrong sweetie"? Natasha said"The g-guy w-who g-grab me's p-point a g-gun a-at m-my head"!! Yelena picked Natasha up outta the crib,Natasha still holding her princess kitty. Yelena said"Would you like Mommy or Daddy to come over"? Natasha said"Y-Ywes". Yelena took Natasha to the living room and call Melina,telling her to come her. Melina did. Yelena said"I'm trying to make lunch and she doesn't wanna Nap in her crib,So can you watch while she sleeps on the rocking chair"? Melina said"Of course My Darling Girl". Yelena laid Natasha down onto the rocking chair with her kitty. Yelena said"Do you want your Blankie and Paci"? Natasha nodded. Yelena put the Pacifier in Natasha's mouth and put the blanket on her. Later... Natasha was playing with her toys. Natasha said"Owutswide"? Yelena said"Not today Baby. But we can tomorrow". Natasha said"Okies Sissy". Natasha was had built with her blocks,Now was playingwithher Disney princess dolls. Yelena said"Sweetie,Can you pick up your blocks"? Natasha said"But's Sissy"... Yelena said"Ah uh,Pick up". Natasha said"Nwo"! Yelena said"Do you want a Spanking"? Natasha shook her head,No. Yelena said"Then pick up your blocks". Natasha did. Yelena said"Good Girl". Natasha said"I wants a Baba". Yelena said"Ok. Milk or Apple Juice"? Natasha said"Jwucie Pwease sissy". Yelena said"Ok Baby". Yelena got the bottle,filling it with Juice.

 Yelena got the bottle,filling it with Juice

Then gave it to Natasha. Yelena said"There you Baby girl". Natasha drank some of the bottle then set it down. Natasha's Elsa broke. Natasha said"Sissy"!! Yelena said"What's wrong Sweetie"? Natasha said"Elsa,Broked"!! Natasha was upset. Yelena said"Oh it's ok sweetie. I'll get another one,ok"? Natasha nodded. Yelena picked up Natasha. Yelena said"Bedtime my Princess". Natasha said"Me's slweep wif you's"? Yelena said"Of course Sweetheart". After Yelena got dressed,She settled in bed with her Sister. Natasha had her Elsa blanket,Princess kitty and her Paci in her mouth. Yelena sang a Russian Lullaby to Natasha before they both fell asleep.