Natasha's day with Bubbie (Clint)

Yelena had a meeting to go to,So she left Clint with Natasha. Their Parents where out and about in town. Clint went into the room and said"Good Morning sweetie". Clint picked her up from the bed,paci and all. Clint said"Do wanna lay on the rocker"? Natasha nodded. Clint Said"Ok. Do you wanna watch cartoons"? Natasha nodded. Clint said"Do you wanna watch frozen,Ariel or Belle"? Natasha pointed to Belle. Clint said"Words sweetie,use your words pls". Natasha said"Belle". Clint said"Belle,Ok. Good girl". Clint put her in the rocker and put the foot rest up. Clint said"What do you wanna eat sweetie"? Natasha said"Waffles". Clint said"Ok. Do you want Puffs or drops"? Natasha said"Both". Clint said"Ok,How Many of each"? Natasha held up 10 fingers. Clint said"Words baby,Use your words sweetie". Natasha said"Ten". Clint said"Ten of each. Do you want milk or Jucie"? Natasha said"Milk in a Baba". Clint said"Alright,I'll make your breakfast while you watch you're movie". Natasha watched the movie while Clint made her breakfast. Clint finished her breakfast. Clint said"Do you wanna eat in here"? Natasha nodded. Clint said"Ok. Let's put your tray on the chair". Clint set her food on the table and picked up the tray,putting it on the chair. Clint said"Where's your Bib sweetie"? Natasha said"In thwe washer,Nweed clwean owne". Clint grabbed the stitch one.

Putting it on her

Putting it on her. Clint said"You need a bath this morning baby". Natasha said"Okies. Sissy usually washes my hair". Clint said"Ok". After Breakfast... Clint laid out 3 dresses and said"Which one outta these 3"? Natasha picked this one.

  Clint laid out 3 dresses and said"Which one outta these 3"? Natasha picked this one

Clint said"Ok. Do you want Belle or Cinderella pull-up". Natasha said"Rella". Clint said"Ok". Clint carried Natasha into the bathroom and started the water. Clint put in some bubbles then put Natasha in the bath. Clint said"What bath toys do you want"? Natasha choose her princess barbies. Clint said"Lets get washed up sweetie". Clint began washing her. Natasha said"Bubbie,Look at this"! Natasha put her Belle down in the water and made waves and her doll did a summersalt. Clint said"That was a cool trick,honey. Now I have to wash your hair sweetie". Natasha let Clint wash her hair. Clint got her outta the bath and let out the water. Clint wrapped her up in a and brought her into the room. Clint laid her down on the bed and unwrapped her,drying her off,Slid the pull-up on her and sat her up,putting the dress on her. Clint said"Lets do your hair,Do you want Pigtails,braids or a ponytail"? Natasha said"Pigtails". Clint said"C'mon". Clint brushed her hair and put it up in pigtails. Clint said"Ok,Now let's brush your teeth". Natasha said"Nwo"! Clint said"Get your toothbrush". Natasha said"Nwo"!! Clint picked it up and put toothpaste on it.