Natasha in Trouble

Today Natasha was Big,So she went to see Clint for a meet up in the city. Natasha didn't ask for Permission from her sister. Natasha said"Hey Clint". Clint said"Hey Tasha. Ready for some fun"? Natasha said"Yup". Clint and Natasha went to the Mall with the rides inside. Natasha said"Let's go on that one". Clint said"Ok". After 3 hrs of going on rides,They went to shop around. Natasha said"Clint look at these earrings,They match my necklace". Clint said"I know,I had the especially made for you". Natasha hugged him. Clint paid for em and put them on Natasha,then they went and got matching Hawkeye jackets. But their fun was put to an End when Yelena showed up. Natasha said"Crap"! Clint said"What"? Natasha said"I snuck out of the house while Yelena was asleep". Yelena said"Natasha Alianova"!! Natasha tried to walk away. Clint turned around as well. Yelena grabbed Natasha by the wrist. Yelena said"You are in Big Trouble young Lady". Natasha said"Let me go! Lena"!! Yelena said"Stop it. *Grabs her other wrist* Natasha,Look at me". Natasha didn't and kept trying to get loose from her sister's grip. Yelena said"Stop it. Look at me"... Natasha said"Let go"!! Yelena let go of Natasha's right arm,Dragging her to the car and buckled her into the carseat.

Natasha pulled at straps

Natasha pulled at straps. Natasha said"No"!! Yelena said"Natasha,Stop this"! Back home... Natasha said"Let me go"! Yelena said"Stop yelling. Yell one more time and you'll in that corner". Natasha said"Let me go! Let go"!!! Yelena grabbed Natasha and put her in the corner. Yelena said"You stay there till I say you can come out". Natasha crossed her arms and turned away from Yelena. Yelena went into the Kitchen and started making Lunch. Natasha had calmed down in the corner. Yelena said"Alright Natasha you can come out". Natasha sat on the couch,her head bowed down. Yelena brought out Lunch. Yelena sat next to Natasha. Yelena set Natasha's plate in front of her and said"Here you go Sweetie". Natasha shook her head. Yelena said"Baby you gotta eat". Natasha said"N-Not H-Hungray". Yelena said"Look at me Baby". Natasha looked at her sister. Yelena said"Why aren't you you eating"? Natasha said"I'm just not Hungry". Yelena said"You gotta eat". Natasha said"No! I don't wanna eat"!! Natasha pushed her plate away,letting it crash on the hardwood floor and it broke. Yelena said"Natasha"! Natasha crossed her arms. Yelena got up and put her plate away. Yelena said"Look at me. *Makes Natasha look at her* What you did isn't ok". Natasha said"Go away"! Yelena said"Natasha". Natasha tried to get up but Yelena grabbed her arm. Yelena said"Ah uh,you're getting a Spankin". Natasha said"No"!!! Yelena pulled Natasha over her lap. Yelena raised her hand and began spanking her . Natasha cried. Yelena said"You need to behave". Natasha just cried. When Yelena let her up,Natasha just cried. Yelena put Natasha on her lap,Natasha facing her. Yelena said"Shh,Shh you're ok Baby. It's forgiven". Yelena held Natasha close to her,Gently rocking her. Yelena said"Do you know why I put you in timeout"? Natasha shook her head. Yelena said"Because you went out without telling me and for throwing a fit,I spanked you because you refused to eat and made the plate break". Natasha mumbled "Sorry,Sissy". Yelena said"Speak up Baby,I couldn't hear you". Natasha said"Sorry,Sissy". Yelena said"Thank you,Baby. Now what would you like to eat Baby"? Natasha mumbled and said"Pizza Bites". Yelena said"Speak up baby,I can't hear when you mumble". Natasha said"Pizza Bites". Yelena said"Ok Baby,I'll cook you some Pizza Bites. Do you want drops or puffs"? Natasha said"Little of Both". Yelena said"How many of each,Baby"? Natasha said"10". Yelena said"Ok. Do you want Jucie or Milk"? Natasha said"Milk". Yelena said"Ok Baby. How bout you sit on rocker"? Natasha said"Okie". Natasha got up and sat on the rocker. Yelena said"Do you want a Baba or a sippy"? Natasha said"Baba,Pease". Yelena got Natasha's Lunch together and went back into the living room. Yelena said"Let's put your tray on so you can eat,Baby". Natasha got the tray and put it on the chair. Yelena set the bottle in cup holder the set her plate of food on the tray. Yelena said"Let's put your bib on". Natasha let Yelena put her bib on. Natasha ate he lunch and drank her bottle. Yelena said"Good Job Baby girl. *Notices her earrings* You got some pretty earrings Baby,Did Clint get you those"? Natasha said"Uh huh,He had them made special just for me". Yelena said"That was very nice of him". Natasha said"Sissy"? Yelena said"Yes,Baby"? Natasha said"Can we go outside"? Yelena said"Its raining Baby". Natasha said"Ok". Natasha went to her and Yelena's room,she sat on the bed crying. Yelena said"Princess,What's wrong"? Natasha couldn't speak. Yelena said"C'mere Baby". Yelena held her,trying to soothe her. Natasha just cried. Yelena said"Oh Baby girl what's wrong"? Natasha said"S-Someone P-Pushed m-me and m-made m-me fall in f-front of c-clint and called m-me n-names"!! Yelena said"Oh Baby I'm sorry that happened. Shh,Shh calm down Baby. You're ok,Let's get your boo-boos cleaned up". Yelena carried Natasha to the bathroom and cleaned up her badly scraped knees then put Band-Aids on them. Natasha reached up,indicating she wants to be picked up. Yelena picked her up. Yelena said"I love you Princess". Natasha said"I love you too sissy". Yelena said"Do you want to cuddle on the rocker and watch TV"? Natasha nodded. Yelena picked her up again,Natasha laid her head on Yelena's shoulder. Yelena said"What do you wanna watch"? Natasha said"Wreck-it-Ralph"? Yelena said"Ok Princess". Yelena sat down on the rocker and turned on the movie. Soon, Natasha was sleep,Cuddling with her sister. Yelena switched off the TV,smiling at Natasha as she slept. Natasha had a Ruff day but it always gets better thanks to her sister.