Do Not Push

Who's writing for who:
Jack and other Jack's: Cam
Ryan, other Ryan, and Adam: me
(It'll be like this for the whole fic)

Ryan couldn't believe his eyes, there were five Jack's in front of him each of them in their own style, "Uh...what the fuck is happening?" He asked in a confused tone. Last he checked, there was only one Jack this morning.

The Jack he knew stood amongst the group, just as confused as Ryan was, with a hand in his pocket. His eyes darted anxiously around the room. "Um...yeah. This is...a thing now..."
One of the other Jacks looked at him oddly. He wore a baseball cap and a Letterman jacket.
"This is weird as fuck," he whispered to himself, eying up the others.

Ryan rubbed his eyes, "How..how does this even happen?" He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh, "Okay..do you guys even know how you got here?" He asked the other Jack's.

A Jack clone with suspenders and round-rimmed glasses purses his lips. "I was...hoping someone here could answer that..."
He seems...emotional. In fact, all of them do. Except for Ryan's Jack...it looks like something is up with him.

Ryan frowned, he noticed something was up with the Jack he knew. "Jack..my Jack. Can you come with me for a second." He said as he walked to the other room.

Jack tensed, he could feel butterflies in his stomach. He glanced at the others briefly, then took a step forward to follow Ryan.
"Excuse me-" He heard his own voice behind him, stopping him.
"...Yeah?" He responded.
He turned around to see a clone of himself, dressed in a dark red velveteen suit. "Is...Is that actually Ryan? My-- Er, our brother?"
Jack narrowed his eyes. "...Yes?"
The other Jack nodded, a sad look spread across his face. "...I was just...curious. Carry on."
Jack turned around slowly and kept walking, gripping the button in his pocket gently, yet tightly.

Ryan waited for Jack, he tapped his foot. He saw Jack walk through the door, "Okay..you know something. Tell me what's wrong." He said in a stern voice. Ryan knows he might be being too upfront but there are five Jack's in the living room right now and he is starting to get a headache.

Ryan raised an eyebrow as he saw Jack's hand in his pocket, "I would love to believe you but I know when you're lying..Why can't you just tell me what's wrong? You've had your hand in your pocket this whole time. What's in it?"

"Nothing," Jack nearly cut Ryan off, smiling almost hysterically. "It's nothing, I promise." He let go of the button and ran his shaking hand through his hair. "Wh-Why don't we both just take a breath and figure this out together? We...We can call Adam. Yeah, he might have some insight."

Ryan shook his head, "Okay..okay." He took a breath, he knew that he won't get through to Jack now.. he'll try again later. "I can call Adam tomorrow, it's late."  He walked back into the living room where the Jacks are.

Jack, himself, stayed in the room for a moment. Once he knew Ryan was far enough away, he took the button out of his pocket. The bold, white 'DO NOT PUSH' was tempting him yet again. His hand hovered over the letters, inching closer and closer...until it was touching...

What if. Just what if.
He sat with the thought for a moment. Maybe if he just pressed it once more he could get away with it-

"...No...no more..." He whispered.
He gently placed the button back in his pocket and walked out into the living room.

As soon as Ryan walked in all of the Jacks eyes were on him, he felt a little awkward, "Since it's late..we can talk about this more tomorrow." He looked at all the Jacks, they all looked at him with..sad eyes? "I can grab some blankets and pillows for you guys."