Risking everything

It's been a day since everything happened. Everyone had seemed to be settling in, everyone except Risk. Risk had been trying his best to treat DT like a human being, it's just..hard. He's so used to just hitting him when something doesn't go his way. He was sitting on a chair, in the living room looking at DT trying his best not to go over there and stab him.

Ryan was in the living room working on his computer, humming to himself. He kept an eye on Risk who was looking at DT, he hoped it was just him overthinking.

The sun was rising outside. The outside world and everyone in it would be waking up soon. Jack tried to shake off his tiredness from the night. He stood up and looked around at everyone.

"Uh, is..." He began. "Is anyone hungry? Do we want breakfast?"

Ryan shook his head, he honestly wasn't that hungry yet. "I'm good.." He said as he put his attention back to his computer.

Risk shook his head as he didn't break his attention away from DT.

The rest of the Jacks all shook their heads, too. He guessed that was okay. Everyone had been through quite a bit of stress recently.

"Um...how's everyone feeling?" He asked. His focus went to DT.

DT shrugged. "I guess I'm...okay. What about you guys?"

Risk shrugged, "I'm okay..." He said as he played with a knife in his pocket. He kept it there, just in case.

Ryan looked up for a moment and his gaze lingered on Risk, he felt like something was off. "I'm fine.."

There was a silence. It stuck for just a bit too long.
Twenty's eyes fell to the floor.
"...I'm homesick..."

Ryan looked to Twenty with a frown, he felt bad. He knew there was nothing they can do right now, all they can do is research the button.

Risk frowned, he actually kinda missed his home as well. Where he can actually get away with shit.

Victor sat down next to Twenty. "That's alright...I am as well. As are all of us, I'm sure."

Twenty nodded morosely.

"We'll find something out," Jack replied with a nod and a sigh. "...Something has to work."

Ryan nodded, "Yeah we will, I'm sure there's something that'll get you back to your timeline." He said as he shut his computer. He hoped there was something but he's scared to bring Risk and DT back to their timeline..who knows what will happen..

Eighty looked between Ryan and Jack. "Do we have any leads so far?"

Ryan frowned, "I haven't..found any yet.." He said as he leaned back into the couch and crossed his arms. "I've been researching all across the internet.."

DT exhaled sharply. "I mean, what kind of website is gonna have any kind of information on 'Multi-Dimensional Summoning Button'?" He put his head in his hand. "That's never gonna be easy to find...if we can find anything at all."

Ryan sighed, "Thought the dark web would have something..."

Risk looked at DT again, his hand is itching to grab the knife in his pocket. It's taking everything he has to not lunge right then and there.

Ryan noticed Risk's movements and narrowed his eyes at him.

Jack noticed it, too. He didn't trust Risk at all. He had to try to defend everyone somehow, or it was going to get messy.

It might anyway. He didn't know.

"Risk," He called. "What's going on with you? You haven't been acting right for a while now."