Not fuckin ready yet

"Jack." Ryan said as he opened the door, "..Oh..Oh my god.." He said as he could feel tears fill his eyes. "Jack.." His voice cracked, he couldn't believe what he was..seeing.

Adam blinked, no way..his younger brother was..back? The button.. brought Jack..back.

Jack sat on his bed, knees to his chest and his arms around his legs. He looked frazzled...he didn't seem like he knew how he got here, or what had really happened. He looked up at Adam and Ryan as they opened the door.

"...Guys?" He queried.

Ryan quickly went into the room and sat next to Jack and gathered him into his arms. "We're here Jack.. we're here..it's okay." He said as tears flowed down his face.

Adam went in and joined in the hug. Jack was here...he was physically here. He let out a soft sob.

Jack stared at the wall blankly as tears pooled around his eyes and streaked down his face. He couldn't gather his thoughts at all. How was he here? How was he...alive? And breathing? What happened? He barely remembered anything.

Melrose looked at the scene with a smile, Jack was back. Thank god.

Ryan held Jack tightly as he sobbed quietly. He didn't want to let go..what if this was just a dream and Jack was still..dead.

Twenty and Eighty looked at each other and smiled. Finally, some good news.

Jack's gaze fell to the floor. He took a shaky breath. "I don't...know...what happened..."

Ryan took a breath, he pulled back from the hug, "I..I pressed the button...a..and it brought you back.. I told you I would bring you back." He said with a small smile. He ran a hand through Jack's hair gently.

Jack sniffled. "You...you did?" He wiped the tears from his eyes. "Huh...I don't...remember that..."

Ryan frowned a little, he doesn't know if he should say..but he doesn't like to keep anything from Jack. He took a breath in, "I..died.. for five minutes...and when I did..I saw you..I..I told you I would bring you back..I tried too but...I couldn't.." His voice cracked.

Jack took a deep breath. He stuck a hand in his hair. "Why don't...why don't I remember that...?"

"I don't know, bud.." Ryan said as he held Jack tighter, his head started to hurt a little but he didn't care. "You..might remember later..you did just come..back from the..dead.." He said softly.

Jack just shrugged. Trying to remember things was too much for him right now. So was...talking, frankly. Hell, everything was too much. He felt like he just got hit by a bus.

Well...he kind of did.

"How do you feel, Jack?" Victor asked from within the group of Jacks.

Jack shook his head. That question was simple enough to answer.

Ryan looked at Victor sadly, Jack was..here but it seemed like..he wasn't mentally here. It makes sense..but fuck. It hurt..more than his head, honestly.

The other Jacks looked to each other worriedly. They hoped he was okay.

"We're..." Twenty spoke up. "We're glad to have you back, Jack."

The others nodded in agreement.

Jack gave them a single, emotionless nod in return. "...Good to be back..." He spoke slowly, the words almost sounding slurred.

Ryan looked at Jack, "You need to rest... you've been through a lot, bud." He said softly.

Adam nodded as he pulled back out of the hug. He took a breath, he didn't want to leave Jack though..