Pushed too far

Jack woke up to loud knocking on his bedroom door. He blinked awake and checked the time on his phone. It was 3:45 AM. He flopped back onto his pillow.

"What is it now?" He whispered to himself.

He hobbled over to the door and opened it. Ryan almost fell into him. And behind him...a dark shadow.

Ryan looked at Jack with a sheepish look, "Uh...I kinda fucked up.." He said as he looked back to the other Ryan who was standing behind him.

The other Ryan raised an eyebrow, "Since you're a..Jack..have you seen my Jack?"

The real Ryan looked back to Jack and whispered, "Don't tell him..do not tell him."

Jack looked at his Ryan with a glare and sighed angrily. He knew Ryan would do this, but that wasn't what was important now.

"Sorry, who are you again?" Jack asked the Ryan clone.

The other Ryan looks at Jack with narrowed eyes, "I'm Ryan. Obviously." He rolled his eyes. "Now I'm gonna ask again, have you seen my Jack? We have some..unfinished business."

Jack took a determined step forward and looked him in the eye.

"I don't know your Jack. Now please, if you'd leave me and my family alone, that'd be great."

Behind this other Ryan, in the living room, he could see the Jack with the black t-shirt watching them with wide, horrified eyes.
...It made sense now.

The other Ryan looked to where Jack's eyes were looking and saw his Jack, "Oh..there you are." He smiled, "I've been looking for you." He started to walk toward him.

The real Ryan followed after him, "No, don't you dare!"

The other Ryan stopped and turned to look at Ryan, "Don't I what?" He said angry that he got stopped.

Ryan shook his head, "Don't you dare lay a hand on him." He said as he hopes that Jack slips by to get the black shirt Jack and bring him to safety.

Jack dove in front of his counterpart, separating the two. He saw the other Jack's tear-stained eyes look up at him briefly.

"What did we just tell you?" Jack reiterated. "Don't. Fucking. Touch him."

The other Jacks started to wake up one by one around them at the sound of the commotion, their expressions quickly changing from grogginess, to confusion, to terror.

The other Ryan scoffed, "And what is stopping me?" He took a step forward toward them.

Ryan pulled him backed and he stepped in front of him, "I am." He said as he looked the other Ryan in the eyes, "You can't just lay your hands on him, that's not what brothers do!"

The other Ryan had enough, he grabbed the real Ryan by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up, "Well..I. don't.care." He threw the real Ryan to the side.

Ryan landed next to one of the Jacks with a groan.

A Jack with a two-tone collared shirt placed his hand on his back and helped him up so he was sitting.

"You alright, Ryan?" He asked, in what sounded like a Transatlantic accent.

Ryan held his head and looked toward the Jack who helped him up, he nodded slowly, "Yeah..I'll be okay." He said in a pained tone. Damn, he hit his head hard. He hoped he didn't hit it hard enough to cause a concussion.

The other Ryan made his way toward his Jack and the real Jack again, he stood in front of them. "Move." He said in a low tone.

"Why should I?" Jack fired back. He narrowed his eyebrows at the other Ryan. "What do you want him so badly for anyway?"