Pushing the risk

In unison, the Jacks looked at Adam at the front door, their faces lighting up. "Adam!"
They ran to give him a group hug. The original Jack looked at him with a sympathetic expression. "So...yeah. Those are the other me's. Everyone say hello."
The other Jacks mumbled 'hello's in varying tones, all while still holding onto Adam, who could only look on in shock.

Adam looked down at all the Jacks hugging him, "Uh..hello?" He then looked up to Jack, "How..did this happen?" He asked in a confused tone.

Ryan finished wrapping the other Ryans wound, "There. You should be fine..for now." He said as he got up. As soon as he got up he heard Adams voice, "Oh..Jack must've called him." He looked toward the other Ryan, "Don't think about pulling any fast one's, next time I'll make sure you bleed out." He said as he exited the bathroom.

The other Ryan just nodded as he got up and followed the real Ryan.

Jack was conflicted. Should he tell Adam about the button? He didn’t want to risk anyone else finding it and causing more harm.
It was then that he saw the Ryans return to the scene. “Ryan!” He exclaimed. “How do I…explain all of this?” He gestured to Adam, but was referring to the Jacks surrounding him.

Ryan waved to Adam and rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh..so.." He stopped himself and thought about telling Adam about the button.

Adam looked at his two younger brothers and raised an eyebrow, "Okay..what are you two not telling me?" He asked. He then noticed the other Ryan, "And there's another Ryan?"

The other Ryan just stayed silent and crossed his arms.

Jack looked at Ryan, then sighed. “So…basically-“

“-There’s a haunted button that sends an alternate-universe version of yourself when you press it,” The Jack with the snapback hat intruded monotonously. He looked at Jack and Ryan blankly. “I couldn’t sleep at all last night.”

Adam looked to the Jack with the snapback then back to his brothers, "So...Jack," He looked to Jack, "you pushed the button five times." He then looked to Ryan, "Ryan, you pressed it once."

Ryan looked to Adam and nodded, "Yeah..ended up getting the shitty version of me." He said as he glanced back at the other Ryan who was behind him still.

“There’s a lot to unpack, but…we need your help,” The Jack with the Transatlantic accent pleaded. He glared at the other Ryan. “It has to do with…that one.”

The other Ryan glared back at the Jack, "Hey.."

Adam looked to the other Ryan, "You need my help with the other Ryan? Why?"

"In his alternate-universe he is a douchecanoe and tried to push his Jack down the stairs then we he appeared here he tried to finish his business with him." Ryan said as he looked back at the other Ryan with a glare.

Adam's eyes widened, "Oh, so he tried to basically kill his Jack and you guys stopped him." He saw Ryan nod. "Okay and now you need my help on trying to figure out what to do with him."

The other Ryan frowned, "What if..I wanted to turn a new leaf?" He said in a mumble.

Ryan turned to him, "I'm sorry..what?"

"I said, what if I wanted to turn a new leaf." The other Ryan said louder.

"I wouldn't believe you," His brother replied. "Not after 24 fucking years of suffering under your abuses. What do you even mean?"

The other Ryan almost glared but he took a breath, "I won't let you down, I promise." He said in an almost begging voice.

Ryan just looked at him surprised, "After 24 years of abusing him you really think he would believe you?"