Chapter Five

The next morning I awoke to someone pounding on my door.

"Y/N! Get up!" William yelled. "I don't have time for this!" After a few seconds I slowly sat up and stretched. "Y/N-" William started but I cut him off, "OKAY I GET IT, I'LL BE DOWN IN TEN." Jesus. Can't I sleep in? Damn rat.

Not wanting to anger him, I quickly got dressed, did my hair, and raced down the stairs to the kitchen. William's back was facing me as he fiddled with some papers on the counter. It took him a few seconds to realize I was there. "Oh Y/N. Come with me." He said, turning around to face me before walking off. I quietly followed him out the door and into his car.

"Where are we going?" I said tiredly as I slumped into the leather seat. William shifted in his seat and started the car. "The pizzeria." He said blankly. I side eyed him, "And why are we going back there?" He glanced over at me with tired eyes, "I have work." "Why the heck am I coming with?" I groaned knowing I could've been sleeping right now if it weren't for him. He shot me a glare, "Because I'm just going to let my murder witness roam free in my house without supervision." I grunted and looked out the window for the rest of the ride, not wanting to talk to him.

***

When we made it to the Freddy's William stopped the car and paused for a moment before looking over at me, "Before we go inside you need to be aware of three things. One, you must always listen to me and do as I say. Second, you will not leave my side unless I tell you so. Third, absolutely no telling anyone about you know what. Go it?" Without looking up I mumbled, "Yeah sure." William scoffed, "If you disobey me I won't hesitate to hurt you."

The restaurant was much quieter without the children, although it was now creepier than before. As I followed William to his office I noticed a seemingly middle aged man with a uniform on. He was staring at me. His dark gaze followed my every move.

Out of nowhere William brought his hand to the back of my head and nudged me so that I was next to him. He leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Stay away from him he's a creep." William held my shoulder and gently pressed me close to him as we walked down the ominous hall. "I'm serious he's a pervert, don't go near him. Ugh Henry needs to fire him already." I murmured, "Says you." William squeezed my shoulder. "Excuse me?" He snapped. I flinched at the time of his voice and tried to step away from him. "Not so fast, we need to have a talk."

Shit.

He let me move away from him as we continue down the halls. Once we made it to his office he sat down in his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Sit."He ordered. I scrambled onto the modern looking chair on the opposite side of his desk.

We sat in silence for a few seconds until William cleared his throat and held his hands together on the desk while speaking in the most menacing tone I had ever heard. "Now Y/N, listen very closely."

His gaze shot through my head.

"You will obey me. You will do everything I tell you to or else I will hurt you. If it wasn't apparent enough, I don't give a shit about you."

His every word punctured my skin and made me feel weary. I wanted to scream as loud as I could and run out of that room. But I couldn't. He'd kill me. Or worse he'd torture me. My whole body was trembling. I tried to remain still but it was like something was controlling me. My nails dug into the wooden seat. His grey eyes tore into mine.

"As I've already stated multiple times, I will not do anything lewd. You probably think I would which is understandable but I'm getting tired of it. I'm running out of patience with you."

I couldn't take it any longer. I jerked my head to the left so that I wouldn't be facing him anymore. The loose hairs fell around my head. My breathing was rugged. I tried taking deep breaths but I couldn't. It wouldn't let me.

"Y/N."

My eyes grew wide whilst my breath hitched. The nails dug deeper in the wood. This is too much.

"Look at me now."

His voice scares me.

He slammed his fist onto the table making a loud and shocking noise. I flinched, and he noticed. William quickly stomped over to me as I curled up on the chair.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"Will? Bonnie needs maintenance." The man said as he opened the door and William went in front of me to block my horrified face. William mumbled, "Alright I'll be right there." The man looked over to me and asked, "Who's this?" William exchanged glances with him and looked over to me. "This is Y/N, she uh...ah yes she was looking for a job." He said in his normal voice.

He acted as if nothing had happened. If the man hadn't opened the door I'd be dead.

"We we're just finishing up the interview. I'll be there in a minute Henry."

"Alrighty then, see you."

The door closed.

The clocked ticked.

He turned to face me.

He knelt down.

I curled my hands into a fist.

My nails dug into my skin.

He placed his hand on mine.

I twitched at his touch.

He pulled his hand away and slowly stood up.

"We'll...finish this later."
He whispered in a soft tone and left the room.

I burst into tears the second he left. I collapsed onto the floor. Blood from my nails and palm dripped onto the tile. I traced the wound on my hand.

Why hasn't he killed me already.