🧡Baking with Beel🧡

The pillow pressed further into my stomach, trying to hid the growls. I peered at my alarm clock again, squinting in the darkness, 02:14. Letting out a sigh, I pouted and moved the warm blankets off of me.

 As my feet, touched on the cold floor I winced at the creak. I went as fast and as silently as I could down the stairs and into the kitchen. There was already a rustling and a small light from the fridge was on. "Hello?" I called out. Noticing the ginger hair, I smiled. "Hungry, are you, Beel?" He grumbled something before turning round and nodding. 

"Yes. Very." I smiled before putting my arms around him and moving him away from the fridge. "There's nothing there, just some milk and eggs." 

I shook my head at him, "Oh, Beel, you ought to know better. Get me a bowl, sweetheart." He put one on the side. I got out the milk and eggs before opening a few cupboards before reaching for some flour. For some reason, one idiot had put it on the top shelf. Beel chuckled, before moving behind me and reaching over, he grabbed the flour before holding it out to me. I reached for it but he held it higher. "Beel, come on!" I reached for it again but he held it above his head. "Or I won't make you pancakes." From the warning, his hand sped down and so did the flour. A cloud of it fell over us. I began laughing and Beel smiled as he looked down at me. 

"You look really pretty with flour in your hair," he said, softly. 

"Thank you, Beel. You look good with flour in your hair too." He thanked me as a small blush came to his cheeks. I put my hand on his chest and tapped it twice. "Alright, let's get back to work." 

"Can I help you?" I nodded as I said 'sure'. He smiled and began cracking eggs into the bowl. I measured out the milk and poured it in as well. I began whisking it as Beel began to add some flour. He sifted it in and it went everywhere. 

"Beel!" I laughed. "You're gonna have to clean this up, alright? Cause I definitely am not doing it."

He put down the sieve that was still full of flour on the side of the counter before he put his flour covered hands on my waist. Finally, I gave up with trying to stay clean. I put my hands over his and he interlocked our fingers as we began to sway side to side. Leaning against him, I smiled, letting my head fall back so I could see his face. I took one of my hands away and stroked his jaw; I kissed it softly and he looked down at me. His lips pressed against my cheek and I wiped away the flour that remained. 

"Sweetheart, we need to finish making the pancakes." I turned on the stove and put a pan on it. 

"Ooh wait!" Beel opened a draw and grabbed chocolate chips. He put some on the batter before folding them in. "Alright, now you can." I got out a ladle before I scooped some of the batter up and put it on the pan. "It smells so good." 

He dipped a finger into the batter before eating it. He did the same thing again and again. As he reached for it again, I slapped his hand away, "We won't have enough for the actual pancakes if you keep eating it."

"That's alright." He then got another ladle out and began drinking it. I took the ladle from him and tried some of it as well. "See? It is good, right?" I nodded "No, I don't think you got the good part. Let me." His lips pressed against mine in a soft kiss. I stepped back and opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. "It tastes better," he said quietly. I bit the inside of my cheek before I stepped closer to him again and kissed him again. He smiled into it and pulled me against him. 

A loud beeping went off and I jumped back and turned off the stove before I took away the pancake that was black now. There was a stampede of steps down the stairs and Lucifer emerged fully dressed. His eyes burned with hatred. I pressed my lips together as I tried not to laugh. "What is going on?" he hissed. 

"I'm sorry, Lucifer. We'll clean everything up and-" Water poured down on us and I felt my hair get heavier. The flour was soaking up the water. Lucifer turned round and walked away from the mess Beel and I had created refusing to even acknowledge it. I burst out laughing and Beel laughed along with me. "Fuck, I am soaked."

"Come," he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the corridor. 

"But Beel, our- we have to clean and-"

"Later." He opened a door to his room and he took off his clothes. His muscles twitched with each movement especially his back which was turned to me. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist before taking off the remainder of his clothes. He picked up another towel and held it out to me. I took it and wrapped it around my shoulders. "Uh-uh, that's not what you do. You need to take off you're-" I tipped my head to him and he smiled at the deadpan look. I couldn't not smile back. I put my head on his shoulder and he moved his arm over my shoulders pulling me closer to him.