❤Working with Lucifer❤

As always, Lucifer had taken on way to much work and was now incredibly stressed. Of course, his usual output of yelling at Mamoon was working but the avatar of greed had hid somewhere in the house to avoid the telling offs. 

Lucifer hadn't come down for dinner so I had gotten his plate and was bringing it up to his room. I knocked on the door and heard a soft grumbling inside. I opened the door slowly and peered in. The eldest brother was at his desk and writing furiously. "I don't have time for this, Y/n," he sighed as he flipped between pages. 

"Well, make time, Lucifer. You need to eat." I went over to him and picked up some papers before putting down the plate. He sat with his arms by his side for a few seconds staring at the food. "Eat right now or I will shove it down your throat," I threatened. He picked up a fork and began eating. I smiled and brought him up from his desk and to his old-man armchair in the corner of the room. He began to eat faster and I hit the back of his head, "Slow down, or you'll choke." He grumbled before he did as I said. 

I went back over to his desk and looked over the papers. "Do not touch those. I have a system." I rolled my eyes and began moving things around anyway. "No, Y/n! I said, I-" He stopped talking as he say how quickly I had neatened things up. "How did you do that?"

"Well from looking at the letters marked on each page I put them in a pile and then alternated the between portrait and landscape. And then with all the stationary, I put it in that pot. It's not that hard, Luci. You just need to stay organised as you go. If you want, I can stay here and help you with it."

"That would be very generous of you." He put the empty plate on his bed and sat down in his chair again. I looked around for another thing to sit in and as I was turned, Luci's arm went around my waist pulling me onto his lap. "Is this alright?" I nodded. He didn't move his arm from my waist, he kept it there and began writing again. 

I rested my chin on my hand before I took a fresh piece of paper and picked up a pen and began to doodle on it. "My love," Lucifer cooed. I hummed letting him know I was listening. "Thank you for bringing me food. That was very considerate of you."

"If I don't take care of you then no-one will, Luci," I leaned back against him and kissed his cheek. He smirked and turned towards me. "What?" I asked. 

"Nothing," he shook his head but didn't turn forward. I let out a soft laugh and he smiled back. He cupped my jaw and ran his thumb over my cheek. "You're so, very beautiful." I was about to thank him but he moved closer, his lips brushing against my own. I closed my eyes and added some pressure to the kiss. We then got carried away. He kissed my hungrily and pulled me flush against him. "Y/n," he groaned. "You're so perfect." He spoke between kisses. "You're just- everything anyone could ever ask for." I smiled at the compliments. 

"IS LUCIFER STILL GRUMPY?!" Mamoon yelled as he pounded on the door. Although, Lucifer didn't stop, he kept kissing me. The door opened and there was an extremely dramatic gasp. "Is this how you get Lucifer in such a good mood before he emerges from his room?" the second born asked. 

Lucifer held my waist and moved me onto his desk before he got up going after Mamoon who shrieked and ran down the corridor trying to return to his hiding spot.