💙Cuddles with Levi💙

I had the blanket wrapped around me as tight as possible. The porcelain of the bathtub was cold against my skin. "Levi?" I called out. I looked over the side of the bathtub-bed thing and saw Levi with his headphones on still playing his new game. I had been in here for three hours waiting for him to watch the new episode of our favourite anime and I got was a 'hey' and 'I'll be right there'. 

Pushing the blankets off of me, I got up and left closing the door quietly to not disturb his oh-so precious game. Angrily, I marched up to my room and fell onto the pillow covered bed before I grabbed my D.D.D and began watching the new episode. By myself. 

Levi's POV:

My eyes flickered to the corner of the screen when I realized the time. I fumbled for my headphones and spun round. The sheets of my bed were all messed up but y/n wasn't there. I scrambled up from my chair and ran upstairs to her bedroom. I burst through the door and she was laying on her bed with her back to the door. She was on her D.D.D watching the newest episode. Without me. 

I stood there for a few minutes not knowing whether to join her or just leave. I moved and closed the door. It clicked as it shut. I heard it swing open again and I turned towards it, seeing y/n. My lips pursed together and she nodded inside her room. She twirled round and went back inside before sitting on her bed again. "I am not starting it over so just shut up and watch it." I nodded and closed her door once again before sitting down next to her. 

We both sat stiffly next to one another. Her shoulder oddly touching mine. I wasn't even paying attention to the anime. I was simply looking at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers. I noticed y/n biting her lip as she let out a sigh. Reaching for her hand, she moved it away from mine. "I'm, uh- yeah," I was about to get up but she took my hand in hers and interlocked our fingers. Y/n still wasn't looking at me but she had held my hand. That was progress. "I'm sorry. I got distracted and it was selfish of me to not keep you in mind when I was playing."

She didn't say anything for a few seconds as she thought over my words. "It's alright," y/n nodded. "Just never do it again or I will never talk to you again, Levi. I promise." She smiled sweetly trying to pass over the extremely threatening message. I didn't even realise I was nodding until she cupped my cheeks holding me still. Her smiled widened before she let go of my face. I missed the contact. 

"Can we cuddle?" 

"Sure," she shrugged. She opened her arms to me and I got into them resting my head on her chest. 

"One more thing," she hummed as she ran her fingers through my hair letting me carry on. "Can we maybe start it from the beginning?" I asked, nervously. 

Rolling her eyes, she nodded and put it back to the start of the episode. I smiled and she laughed gently at me. "You are very easy to please, Levi, honey. And you do look cute when you're blushing." She pinched my cheeks and I hit her hands away. She laughed gently, her chest going up and down. I looked up at her and she saw my pink cheeks. Burying my face in her chest, she ran her fingers through my hair and began playing with it. "You actually need to watch it."

"I prefer being like this," I mumbled against her skin. 

"More than our favourite anime? Levi!"

"What can I say? I really like you."