💗A Cat with the Demon Brothers💗

The crunch of beel's snacks almost made me miss the weak yelp from the thorn bushes. I covered his mouth with my hand, quieting his loud chewing. I peered through the nettles and spotted a cute, little ginger kitten. My arms outstretched ready to pick her up but as I blinked I saw the cat was gone. My eyebrows furrowed but a yowl sounded to my left. Beel had picked up the identical coloured hair animal and I laughed at how similar they looked especially when it came to their hair. It was the exact same colour!

Beel two began wriggling and scratching to get out of his grasp. I took the kitten from Beelzebub before holding them like a baby, their eyes closed before opening slightly. They began purring as I stroked it's stomach. "How come they don't like me?" Beel grumbled as he began to stomp away. I caught up with him and we arrived back at the house of lamentation.

"He'll warm up to you, Beel."

"Who will?" Satan asked as he began walked into the room. His eyes landed on Beel two. "Aww," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little cat toy before standing in front of me and dangling it. Beel Two began playing with it, batting it about. "Can we keep him?" he asked me with eyes welling with hope.

"I'm not in charge. Where's Lucifer?" he shrugged and carried on playing with the ginger kitten. "Isn't Beel Two just soo cute!" I cooed as I stroked his face.

Beel's head shot up from the ice-cream in the kitchen and Satan began laughing, "He does look like Beelzebub, doesn't he?" the blonde smiled.

We kept Beel Two. I made sure to put his food and water in human beel's room so he would take a liking to the demon. It helped that Beel Two always had space for more food and Beelzebub would always feed him more and more whenever he meowed. Mammon was scared of the cat and avoided it at all costs. Although, once I ran into them and they were hissing at eachother, I presume they don't get along well. Satan would always play with Beel Two and so would I, occasionally Levi would join us as well. Asmodeus would always compliment Beel Two and would try to get him in silly little outfits he had bought for the kitten. Lucifer seemed to never be in the same room as Beel Two and if he was, he would always find an excuse to leave. It filled me with joy when one time, I had opened Lucifer's door without knocking and saw Beel Two curled up purring happily on his chest as he read some file.

"Lucifer?" I called out as I knocked on his door. There was shuffling through the wall before the door opened. A little call caught my attention and I looked down seeing Beel Two curling through Lucifer's legs. "Ahh!" I smiled as I picked up the kitten. "I see you've found yourself a favourite." I walked in with him as we sat down on the bed, Beel Two was inbetween two pillows on his back awaiting love and adoration which I gave to him immediately. "If Demon Beel is your feeder and Satan is your babysitter and Levi is like an uncle and Mammon is your enemy and Asmodeus is your stylist and Belphie is your nap buddy. Does that make Lucifer your daddy? Cause you need a daddy, I'm your mommy and you always leave half way through the night. Is this where you go? Do you go to daddy to get some love?"

"I am not the kitten's 'daddy' if anything I'm his- uhh." He couldn't think of anything. "He just adores my bed. He comes in here even when I'm not so he can nap on my bed."

"Your bed is really comfortable," I said running my hand along the silk sheets. He nodded slowly and I got on it, groaning as I relaxed.

"Anyway, I have some work to do so I'll leave you two here."

"Luci! Come on! Join us. Please? You can do your work later." He shook his head at me. "I'm only here for a year," I pouted. He began to smile and licked his lips.

"You love to play that card, don't you?" he asked. I bit my lip as I waited for him. He got on the bed and laid next to me. I rested my head on his chest as I put my hands on the back of his neck. His arms went around my waist, holding me closer to him. He pulled me on top of him and I hummed as I nuzzled into his neck. Beel Two curled up next to Lucifer. My lips pressed against Luci's skin more and I kissed it softly.

"You really do like daddy don't you?" I cooed to Beel Two as I stroked his head.

"Stop calling me daddy, y/n." I shook my head at him and muttered daddy again. "Stop."

"Never daddy. Because you are Beel Two's daddy and I'm his mommy."

"Does that mean I can call you mommy?"

"If you want." I kissed his neck again.

"Stop doing that."