So this is him?

-Kim Namjoon-

"Hi Jimin!" Namjoon greet him happily. Completely oblivious to Jimin who almost choked the moment he walked in. Jimin get up right away and went to his friend before he can reach him.

"Hyung?! What are you doing here? How do you know that i was here? What?" He was too shocked but he's still manage to keep his voice down.

"Hm? From now on i'll be with you, you know, hang out openly. Like this" Namjoon gesture to all of them who is lookinga t them with curious eyes. When Jimin look back to the others, they all turn around and continue eating, like they weren't peeking.

"But hyung-"

"Jimin, i already agree to your terms, can you please do this for me? I already agree on not telling your brother and i want to spend time with my friend too.. i dont want to be able to hang out with you when you make appointment with me" Namjoon try to reasoned with Jimin.

Listening to Namjoon, Jimin feel guilty. He already ask so much from Namjoon already and he just want to spend more time with him. He sigh and he nod.

"Yes! Okay thank you" Namjoon clap his hand once and went to the group and sit down beside Jimin seat. Jimin take a deep breath and went back to the group and sit down.

It was awkward, really awkward. Except for Namjoon who is smiling and showing off his dimples to everyone while looking at them.

"Sorry to barge in, i wanted to surprise Jimin" he said in a cheerful voice.

"I bet Jimin is not the only one who is surprise.." Taehyung said while looking at Namjoon.

"Yea, well. Its about time for us to meet right. Oh right, im Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said. He purposely acting goofy and cheerful.

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung nod and introduce himself.

"Ohh, Jimin's brother. I heard a lot about you" he replied.

"Kim Seokjin, have we met? I mean other that one time when you drop Jimin off" He lean in closer to have a good look at Namjoon.

Jimin just gulp.

"Emm, no. I dont think so. I would remember if i ever met someone with a face like yours" Namjoon replied. His reply take Jin by surprise while Taehyung made a horrid face and Jimin slowly turn to face Namjoon.

While Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi is thinking of the same thought. Bruuuuhhhh

"Oh-i-uhh-but"

"How old are you?" Taehyung ask

"I am coming 28 years old"

"Where do you live?"

"Seoul"

"Are you working or studying?"

"Working"

"Where?"

"Flower shop"

"Which flower-" he didnt manage to finish the question because Jin just shouted "AH! Flower shop!" And point at Namjoon.

Shit!

"A word please to the both of you" Jimin put down his bento and signal both his brothers to follow him. The brothers walk further away from the group.

"What are you guys doing grilling him like that?" Jimin ask.

"We are your brothers. Its natural for us wanting to know about him." Taehyung defended "yeah and besides, you've been spending so much time with this guy. We're just naturally curious" Jin added.

"Okay can you please tone down the curiosity? You just met him and with your questions you are going to scare him. Im not saying that you cant ask him, just dont hit him with one question after another" Jimin ask.

Both Taehyung and Jin look at each other, and then Jimin look at them with those puppy eyes and who can say no to that eyes.

"Okay.. fine" both said and Jimin smiled, satisfied.

"And also.. Dont ask him about his soulmate or his bond mark" Jimin said in a serious and yet sad voice. They both know from the look and the sound of Jimin, its something serious. They both just nod. They went back to the group.

"Sorry for grilling you like that" Taehyung apologized.

"Naah, thats fine. Thats normal" Namjoon said coolly.

Taehyung just look at Namjoon, he know something is not right with him but he doesnt know what. So he decided to just observe him a little more. Namjoon, noticing Taehyung observing eyes, feel a little nervous because Jimin once said that Taehyung is very observant while Jin is a bit air-head. Jimin's word, not his.

"What is that? That looks good Jimin" Namjoon said after he take a look at Jimin's food.

"Its home cook meal from Jin hyung" Jimin answered in a low voice.

"I got another extra, if you want you can have it" Jin said.

"But the extra one is for you, no?" Namjoon ask since he saw that Jin is not eating.

'Oh no. I made too much food and got one extra" he replied.

Namjoon then look around and notice that Yoongi is eating a triangle gimbap and only that. Noticing his gaze, Yoongi speak up. "Im on diet"

Namjoon just nod his head in acknowledgement and accept the bento. Because he is wearing short sleeve, his bond mark can be seen and Jin just so happened to saw it and got curious. It was really a spur of the moment.

Dawn will come to the darkest of days.

"Dont bond mark usually have two lines?" Jin asks

"Seokjin hyung!" Jin look like he finally realize what he ask

"Im sorry, i didnt mean-"

"Its okay Jimin, im fine though, you can ask me" Namjoon said and open the bento box.

"But-"

"You were right. Bond mark usually have two lines. Not usually, i mean they always have two lines. Always. One for you and one for your soulmate" Namjoon replied while looking at his arms, specifically at his bond mark.

"I used to have two lines.
Decide for yourself what it means to be happy,
Dawn will come to the darkest of nights"

Namjoon went quiet for a second and continue.

"Your bond mark disappear disappear when your soulmate dies" he said.

Jin wasnt expecting that at all. He is surrounded by people who doesnt have a soulmate or people who dont like their soulmate. Now he understand why Jimin told then not to ask. He look at Jimin who is looking down, looking so sad and he feel guilty.

Taehyung who is also surprise, look at Namjoon. How can this man still be smiling and continue living after losing his soulmate? He's not saying that he should die or anything, what he meant is how can he find the strength and move on? Find the motivation to do something? He must be devastated.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean-i-i didnt know" Jin apologized.

"Thats alright, you didnt know. And i got ask this question many times so im used to it" Namjoon just wave it off and eat the food.

The dancing trio just keep quiet the whole time, listening to the conversation, but Yoongi is looking at Jimin and wonder, why is Jimin friend with this guy who has a sad background story.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry the update take longer than promised.