When we collided

-Park Jimin-

Jimin's woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He grunts before turning it off, then he turn to his sides, getting comfortable, trying to go back to sleep but his brother shouted, just outside his room. "Jiminie, wake up! I've made breakfast".

He grunts, he stretch for a bit before getting out from his room. He is greeted by the smell of freshly made pancakes. "Good Morning Jin hyung" he greeted his brother before taking a seat on the dining table.

"Good Morning Jiminie, please wash your face and brush your teeth first." Jin said to him while washing the dishes. Jimin oblige and went to the bathroom. "Oh and wake up your lazy of an little brother, will you" Jin added.

Jimin chuckled, Taehyung is only 2 months younger than him but Jin always address him as his little brother. Technically, they're the same age.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he went to Taehyung's room to wake him up. He open the door and walk in. "Taehyung-ah" he called out.

No response.

He called out louder. "Taehyung-ah, wake up. Hyung made breakfast, its pancake. Hyung bought Strawberries too las-" Taehyung's eyes shot wide open at Jimin mentioning 'strawberries'. Jimin tries to hold back a smile.

"Im gonna eat it alll~" Jimin says playfully and slow run to the door to exit the room. "No! Jimin the strawberries are mine!" Taehyung gets up right away, run to the kitchen. He scan the table and shot a glare right to Jimin.

"You lied to me about the Strawberries. Didn't you?" Jimin is already taking a bite from his pancake. He lets out a small laugh. "It helps to wake you up" Jimin confess. "Damn it, i really need to learn my lesson. Everytime!" Taehyung says and Jimin just laugh. "Im gonna hold you responsible Park Jimin, you know i cant go back to sleep now that im already awake!" Taehyung added. His voice sounded far away as he was going to the washroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

"Stop bitching and get your ass over here Kim Taehyung!" Jin said and Jimin just laugh while continue to eat his breakfast with his older hyung, Kim Seokjin.

Yes, it may be confusing. His older and little brother is named 'Kim' and he is 'Park' but they're family, sorta. Jimin's parents died when he was 17 due to a car accident. Jimin himself was involved in the accident, badly injured but he survived. His other relative didnt want to take him in due to reasons unknown. So he was taken in by the Kim family.

He and Taehyung were bestfriend in high-school and when he heard about the accident, he never once leave Jimin's side. He was with him and he stays with Jimin in the hospital to look out for him which Jimin is very grateful for and one day he promise to repay everything the Kim's family has done for him.

"Yo shorty. You with me? Why are you daydreaming about?" Taehyung snap his fingers in front of Jimin in order to gain his attention. "Who are you calling shorty?" Jimin shot a glare. "Heh, you of course. Who else?" Taehyung said, ignoring the glare cause he is immune to it.

"What were you saying?" Jimin asked. Munching his pancake.

"Remember the dude that contacted me last week? J-hope dude" Taehyung says.

"Yeah. What about him?" Jimin look at Taehyung.

"He contacted me again yesterday. Saying that he and his group need help with choreography or something? They're willing to pay too." Taehyung answered. Jimin blink his eyes.

Since Jimin was silent for a few minutes, Taehyung speak up. "What do you think? Should we take it?" Taehyung is looking at Jimin, waiting for confirmation.