I promise i'll save you

-Kim Namjoon-

He was scribbling something down in his notebook when there's a knock on his door, he stopped and look up. A nurse telling him that his 3pm appointment is here and he nod, telling her that he can come in.

He adjust his glasses and his coat. Soon the door open again and a guy with pink hair come swoop in with a happy smile, made him smile too.

"Dr Kim! Its been a while" Jimin greeted.

"Jimin, how many times do i have to remind you? You can call me Namjoon hyung, Dr Kim is my father" Namjoon said, he has told Jimin many times.

"But you're a Doctor too" Jimin told him excitedly.

"But you're not my patient, this is friendly appointment, remember?" Namjoon said with a smile, he remind Jimin that this was his own agreement.

"Okaay, hehehe. Namjoon hyung" Jimin grinned and they take a seat.

Namjoon notice how Jimin is beaming with happiness and not like how he look the last time they have their session. He's glad that his mood has lifted up to the better.

"You seemed happy, i assume everything is going well?" Namjoon ask.

"Yeah, he accepted the water i give him today so i guess thats a good sign" Jimin smile which made his eyes disappear.

"That is a good sign. Maybe he's finally warming up to you" Namjoon smiled back, showing his dimples. He remember how sad Jimin is when he told him his soulmate likes someone else and he cant even imagine how Jimin must've felt.

"Hmm i hope so. I'd really like to be friends with him. He is so cool and amazing. His passion for music is something else and he and Hoseok made a great duo too!" Jimin remembering how Yoongi work hard everyday despite dancing is not his forte.

"Who's Hoseok?" Namjoon ask, once in a while he is writing down something in his notebook.

"Its the one that Yoongi likes. He's really great. He is super friendly and very funny. He likes dancing and he's very talented. He has a smile that put sun to shame because its bright as hell and he's really kind and he's really beautiful.." as he was describing Hoseok, he sounded excited but as he go on, his voice become weak but he still smile nonetheless. He did not mean to at first, but it was almost by default, he is comparing himself with Hoseok and his natural low self esteem and negative thinking did the rest.

No wonder Yoongi like him. He's so beautiful. Unlike me

This of course doesn't go unnoticed by Namjoon, he just glance at Jimin. He is still smiling, but it looked so sad in Namjoon's eyes and it hurt him, he look so fragile which is why Namjoon decided to keep his session with Jimin off the record. Jimin is not is patient, not officially anyway.

"Dont compare yourself with others. Everyone has their own beauty" Namjoon remind him. Namjoon know Jimin inside and out so even when Jimin did not say anything, he knows. He's Jimin Psychiatrist after all.

Jimin nod and close his eyes, he mumble 'dont compare yourself with others' to himself, as a reminder. Namjoon smile, he advice Jimin before to do that if he has a negative thoughts or sad thoughts and surprisingly, Jimin still does it until now.

"How are you feeling Jimin?" Namjoon ask, finally trying to asses Jimin's mental health.

"Emm im doing okay" Jimin says.

"Are you eating regularly?" Namjoon ask and Jimin just keep quite. Jimin know that he cant lie to Namjoon, he'll get caught so its better if he answers him honestly. Jimin look guilty but he still keep quite.

"Since when?" Namjoon ask, he became a bit serious.

"Not long, few weeks" Jimin answer quietly as possible.

"Thats long Jimin" Namjoon sigh and jot something down on his notebook.

"Try to eat regularly okay? At least try to eat one full meal a day, can you do that?" Namjoon's voice soften. He feel bad looking at Jimin's guilty expression. He knows Jimin is not doing this on purpose.

Jimin nod his head and smile, reassuring Namjoon that he'll try. He also tell him that Jin is eating with him lately to make sure he eats so yeah, he cant escape.

"How's the nightmare? Do you still have them?" Namjoon ask.

Jimin's expression change.

"It comes and it goes. Now its coming because of.. you know.." Jimin couldn't continue.

"And the headache?" Namjoon ask.

"Its frequent. But i have them a lot lately but i remember the doctor said that its normal because i rarely eat and overwork and stuff" Jimin told him.

"Yea those can be the side effect. Make sure you eat and drink plenty of water also sleep 8 hours a day. It'll help with the headache, but if it goes on, let me know okay?" Namjoon advice him.

Jimin just smile and nod. Namjoon is caring, maybe its part of his job but he likes how caring Namjoon is, it remind him of Jin. Part of the reason why he is comfortable with Namjoon.

"Does Taehyung and Jin still dont know about us? I mean about this session" Namjoon asked.

"No, i cant tell them. If i tell them i have been going to therapy they'll think i'm sick or something and they'll worry and after everything i put them through i can't do that to them. I'd like to do this on my own. I'd like to get better on my own" Jimin explained.

"You are getting better Jimin. You're not that kid i met 4 years ago" Namjoon assured. Its true, Jimin is way different from the soulless Jimin he once knew.

Jimin smiles to Namjoon. Jimin is forever grateful to  him. Unknowingly to both of them, they have become each other's strength. Despite being an outsider, Namjoon was, is Jimin's rock. Namjoon and his soulmate.

Namjoon is his beating heart, he kept Jimin going whenever he feels like giving up and Soulmate is his lifeline.

The session continue on for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, give or take few minutes.

"Alright Jimin, i think that's all for today" Namjoon said.

"Sure hyung" Jimin smiled. He then look at his phone, no notifications. He then text Jin real quick, telling him that he's going to the clinic now.

"Got somewhere to be Jimin?" Namjoon ask. He look at Jimin who is smiling widely as he is texting someone.

"Im going to Jin hyung Clinic, i miss Mochi" Jimin tells him.

"Oh, meeting your own kind i see" Namjoon tease and Jimin fake gasp.

"They're my friends hyung, not my kind" Jimin correct him.

"From the picture you show me, you and Mochi is pretty similar" Namjoon still tease.

"Hyuung" Jimin whine and Namjoon laugh.

Jimin then excuse himself after they set a date for their next session.

Namjoon just watch as the boy disappear from his sight and not long after the door re-opened.

"What is it that you forgot this time? Oh dad!" Namjoon thought Jimin left something in his office again but it was his dad that came in.

"Namjoon-ah. Im glad to see he's doing good." His dad enters and sit on the chair in front of Namjoon.

"Yeah he's getting better" Namjoon agrees. His dad know that Jimin isn't exactly Namjoon patient. Jimin refuses to talk to anyone before and when he finally did, it was to Namjoon.

"Dont get home late, your mom is cooking your favorite tonight" His dad get up and leave the room. Namjoon just smile and nod his head. He never said he promise, right?

He look down to the notebook.

Park Jimin

He remind Namjoon so much of Jihyo. He sigh, he let Jihyo down, he swear he wont let Jimin down too.