And so was the ending.

-Park Jimin-

Ever since that 'date' with Yoongi, they have been texting non-stop. Admittedly Jimin was scared that Yoongi will change his behavior when he get home and see Hoseok but he didn't. Yoongi did call him and they continue to talk until they both fell asleep, Yoongi would tell Jimin about his rude customer at the coffee shop and he would tell about Jungkook sometimes but he never talks about Hoseok with him.

Although Jimin doesn't mind if Yoongi wanted to talk about Hoseok, he is glad that Yoongi didn't. Now that he realize his feelings toward his soulmate, it would hurt even more to hear him speak about the guy that he likes. Maybe that's why Yoongi didn't talk about Hoseok to him, because Yoongi didnt want to hurt his feelings.

It was honestly too good to be true, but Jimin will take what he can.

As day goes by, they become closer that both Jimin and Yoongi become very comfortable towards each other. Taehyung also saw the way that Yoongi change his behavior and decided to let his guard down. Yoongi also manage to get Jimin eat more portion then he normally eat without throwing up and that score a big point for Seokjin.

Namjoon also mention that mentally, Jimin is more happy lately and despite its his birthday next month, he barely got the nightmares and even when he does, he doesn't let it get to him and quickly shrug it off as a bad dream and went to sleep with Taehyung.

Only the headache still remain but other than that and his mood swings, he is fine. Namjoon is thankful towards Yoongi that he manage to help Jimin that he improve drastically.

Everyone is letting their guard down.

It was truly, the calm before the storm.

-Min Yoongi-

To Yoongi, Jimin is easy. He's easy to talk to, he's easy to listen, he is so easy to smile and it was always to easy for Yoongi to make him smile. Everything about Jimin is easy. It was a slow day today at the coffee shop and Yoongi's mind easily wander to Jimin.

Yoongi smiled at how close they are with each other now, compared to how he was with Jimin before. Admittedly it was his fault but he's making it up to Jimin. It was thanks to Hoseok that he talks to Jimin, Hoseok always told him to try and be nice or try to be his friend and he is glad he took that advice.

Speaking of Hoseok, Yoongi is confuse of how he is feeling. He knows he likes Hoseok, not as a friend but more. He still look up to him, he still admire him but with Jimin it's different. Is it possible to like two person at the same time?  But Jimin is his soulmate, maybe it's because of the soulmate thing that's he felt the way he feel towards Jimin. The idea of soulmate still scares him and he didn't see Jimin as his soulmate, now, he sees Jimin as his friend.

After a few days, Jungkook came home with huge grin and tell him and Hoseok that he manage to get them a gig. It was just small, at Jungkook's school but they still get to perform so it was a huge chance for them to be known. He quickly tell Jimin about this news and Jimin is so happy for them. Jungkook suggested that Jimin and Taehyung will help them with their choreography so Hoseok can focus on the music. Of course Taehyung and Jimin has no objections, they were glad to be able to help their soulmate.

They only have one week to prepare and Yoongi feel more pressured than anyone. He was in charge of producing the songs and the lyrics but since he's stuck, everything is stuck. Jimin did suggest them to perform with the songs that they already have but Yoongi wanted to make just one new song to perform live. They practice their dancing for the songs that they already have, perfecting each move.

Yoongi tries to everyday but he still can't write the lyrics because of the conflict he feel towards Hoseok and Jimin. He can't write love songs when he is confuse about it. That's not how it works.