Its my choice.

-Min Yoongi-

Meeting Jimin is unexpected and as much as he regret it, he can't seem to get Jimin out of his head. Yes, he's very timid and shy around others. He doesn't talk much and when he did, he always answer straight to the point.

Yoongi admit, not openly anyway, when he saw Jimin dance, he look so different and it amazes him. His moves were swift and confidence, such a contrast to his shy personality.

He hate to admit this but he thinks that Jimin is on the same level as Hoseok and that alone says alot, and that perfect recall thingy that Taehyung explain, that shit was amazing too.

His mind wander to the pink haired boy. He knows that its too early to say, but Jimin is seriously a kind-hearted person and scarily observant. He remember how calm and collected Jimin look when he know about his feelings towards Hoseok. Not even an ounce of anger can be heard in his voice, if anything, he can feel Jimin's sincerity when he says he just wanted to be friends.

Yoongi shake his head, he's been thinking about Jimin too much. He then look to his arm, his bond mark. The idea of soulmate does not make any sense to him at all. How can the universe be the one to tell you who you should love or who you'll be spending the rest of of your life with. How could the universe know better? That choice should be made by themselves. They should have the right decide that.

He doesn't want to be bound to a stranger. He has made his choice years ago. He choose to went against the universe.

He choose Hoseok.

The next day, Hoseok told him that they had a dance practice at 10am and Yoongi groan. Dance practice would mean that he will see Jimin. Yoongi know he cant avoid Jimin now.

"Give him a chance, will you? He's a nice kid" Hoseok said to Yoongi who did not say anything in return.

"He's your soulmate Yoongi, you can't avoid him forever. Sooner or later you're gonna have to face him" Hoseok said again.

"Drop it. You know how i feel about this topic" Yoongi said, reminding Hoseok how much he truly hate this and besides, he doesn't appreciate the irony of his crush telling him to give a chance to his soulmate.

Hoseok is at lost for words to say. He doesn't know how to change Yoongi's mind. He knows why Yoongi hated the idea of soulmate but he doesn't know how to make Yoongi understand that he is not his parents.

Seeing as Yoongi truly doesn't want to talk about this, Hoseok decided to drop it. He just hope that Jimin can change Yoongi's heart because he's been trapped in that negative shackle long enough. Yoongi deserve to be free.

So they meet up at Morpheus and this time, Hoseok manage to show Jimin the video that he was suppose to show him yesterday. As Jimin watch attentively to the video, Yoongi take note how serious Jimin is when it comes to dancing.

His brows would furrow and when he is surprise, his brows would twitch. He realise that he has been staring at Jimin for a while and when he look away, he accidentally met Taehyung's piercing gaze.

He just shrug it off, decided to ignore Taehyung. After Jimin watch the video 2 times, he said that he got the idea for the choreography which surprise Yoongi even more. It took Hoseok almost 2 weeks to come up with the moves and its not even completed and it only took Jimin like what, 7 minutes to come up with ideas?

Jimin demonstrate the moves and Taehyung may not have the perfect recall just like Jimin, he did however catch up very quickly and by the time Jimin demonstrate for the third time, Taehyung already manage to learn it all.

Now Yoongi understand why Hoseok speak highly of them. These siblings got talent and mad skills.

Jimin did not change the original dance that Hoseok has created, he only add a few moves here and there to enhance the dance even more and by 2pm, they already finished the whole song which is impressive.