I found you

-Kim Taehyung-

Jimin texted him that he's running late and he is sorry. Taehyung just smile and reply Jimin.

Its fine. Just get here safely.

Taehyung look around. He is waiting outside Morpheus. He texted 'J-Hope' informing that he's already here and literally few seconds later, a group of people walk closer and stop in front of him and Taehyung just stare at them blankly.

Taehyung squinted his eyes a bit and he recognize 'j-hope' right away. "Oh! You must me J-Hope! Im Taehyung" he hold out his hand. "You can call me Hoseok. J-hope is my stage name" he said, slightly embarrassed but shake Taehyung's hand nonetheless.

"I didn't know there's a lot of you" Taehyung said and look at the group. "Oh no, these are my friend who insist on coming because i told them about you. I know secretly they dont believe me when i told them you'll be coming" Hoseok snicker.

"I've seen your video and you has become my idol. I look up to you." one of the male said and hold out his hand. He's tall. Way too tall. "I'd doubt that. I have a feeling that i will be the one doing the looking up" Taehyung answered. All of them laughed at his response.

"But i thought there's two of you?" He ask after shaking hand with Taehyung. "Oh yeah there is. My brother, he's running a little late. He has some errand to run but he'll be here soon enough" Taehyung answered.

"Shall we? Its hot out here" Hoseok said and open the door, giving Taehyung the gesture that he should get in first and he did. The studio is a little spacious. He notice 5 boys sit behind, leaving Hoseok and a pale-skin, blond hair guy standing up.

"So there's two of you?" Taehyung asked. This should be easy, he told himself. Once Jimin gets here then they can do one on one. "No, there's one more. He's running late too" Hoseok said while stretching.

So to get the time by, Taehyung told them to warm up and so did he. They were stretching by themselves and then they can hear someone came in, running.

Taehyung suddenly suffocates, theres strong scent of Strawberry coming from the door but he is too afraid to look. He suddenly forgot how to breath. His back were facing the door, facing the man that just came in.

"Im so sorry im late" the man was puffing and huffing and he stopped. He stare at Taehyung, his reflection anyway, from the mirror. Taehyung soon look back. Everyone around noticed this and can't help but cheer. They know what's going on, soulmates just found each other.

Jungkook walk closer to Taehyung and grab his arms. He then turn his arm upwards to see the writing and match it to his.

Its okay sometimes to show weakness. Dont't lie to yourself anymore.

Jungkook smile and whisper to Taehyung softly, warmly and ever so lovely. "I found you" he said. And then everyone started clapping their hands and cheer for them as they are happy that soulmates just found each other.

It never cross his mind that he would end up meeting his soulmate like this. But both of them glad they did. And as everyone was happy with the unexpected occasion, they didn't notice that a man with pink hair just walked in, confused as to what's going on.

It was when Taehyung notice pink haired boy in the room, he realize that Jimin is already here. He was bumped with the pale-skinned boy and when they look at each other, he realize what was just happening to him is currently happening to Jimin.

Jimin found his soulmate. But something is wrong, he notice that the other guy is not as thrilled as Jimin but that can't be, can it? Everyone would love to meet their soulmate.