Just like you : Park Jimin.

-Kim Taehyung-

He can barely sleep lastnight due to being so nervous. Today is the day of his audition that he worked so had on. Being a dancer is his dream and if he can pass this audition, its one step closer to make it a reality.

He already told Jin hyung about it and he support him all the way, said that its a no brainer that the company would reject him.

For the past 2 days Jimin has been going to the clinic with Jin hyung, it took him a lot to convince Jimin to cancel the dance practice but after sometime, Jimin understand. Its best for everyone to be away from each other for a while until we figure this out.

Taehyung sigh, honestly he just want to punch Yoongi in the face ahain and make sure he and Jimin never meet again because all he ever do is hurt him. Although Jungkook said that Yoongi has been asking him if he knows anything about Jimin, which he told him he didnt, Jungkook did mention he look sad.

But Taehyung just dont understand why would he be? Yoongi never liked Jimin and from what he heard, Yoongi detest the idea of soulmate altogether, so why?

Taehyung just shake his head. Maybe there's more story behind it but whatever it is, Taehyung is still angry at him.

Taehyung leave quickly as he look at the time, he still has an hour left but he wanted to come early to the company. He sent Jin hyung and Jungkook a short text, asking them to wish him luck.

Jimin is the only one who didnt know but he'll tell him after the audition. He never like keeping secret from Jimin.

It's already so many people arrived at the company and Taehyung has registered successfully. They give him number 73 and told him to regroup inside. Some of the candidates recognize him and start to whisper among each other which he pays no attention to. Nobody dare to approach him so he sat alone.

The number was being called one by one and when its almost his turn, he stand up and begin warming up. Then it was his turn and he enters.

It was a big stage, and there are 5 people sitting on the audience seat across the stage. Taehyung walk up and hand a guy his pen drive for his music.

"Hello there! Whats your name?" A girl, around mid twenties ask him. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung" he answered shortly because he was nervous. "Kim Taehyung, what a lovely name. Welcome to YN agency. My name is Nina and these are the gentlemen that will evaluate you" Nina explain and Taehyung just nod. Not sure what to reply her.

"You seemed nervous, dont be nervous. Just treat this as your usual dance routine, you'll be fine" Nina smiled reassuringly and Taehyung relaxes a bit.

He then signaled the guy earlier to play the music and soon, it was blasted across the audition hall. His dance is smooth and he hit every beat, he has the dance move in his head and he remember to do it effortlessly, just like Jimin did.

And when he's done, everyone clap their hand, impressed. Taehyung was panting hard but he is happy that he get a good reaction.

They all start to whisper among each other but Taehyung notice that the elder among the gentlemen just look at him with piercing eyes. The younger male beside him whisper something to him before he nod his head.

"Kim Taehyung-sshi that was quite a performance. You're very talented. My name is Fay and im a dance intructor with Nina in this company" Fay said and Taehyung thanked him.

"Actually i recognize you from earlier but i didnt say a word because i want to see you dance and really, you did not disappoint. I watch all your videos and i honestly think that you're a great dancer, but i have a few questions if you dont mind" Fay asked and Taehyung said that he'll answer if he can.