The storm.

-Park Jimin-

He really thought that he knew pain when he was told that his parents died during the car crash, but he was wrong. He knew it was too good to be true, he know it. He just can't help but fall in love with Min Yoongi whom right from the start told him openly that he likes Hoseok.

It wasn't Yoongi's fault that he is in pain right now. It was his own fault. He did this to himself. He was crying at a random small playground, he didn't pay attention to where he was going and he has no idea where he is now. He can't go home right now at this state, both Taehyung and Seokjin is at home and they'll ask what's wrong and Jimin can't tell them.

There's only one person he could go to and he quickly went there. He ran to the hospital, not bothered to asked if Namjoon is there or not. It was almost 3pm so technically, maybe he is there. He didn't even bother to wipe his tears. He didn't even bother knocking in the door.

"Scare me! Shit Jimin you scare-what happened?" Namjoon was writing on his journal stopped abruptly and takes off his glasses.

"It was all a lie, I told you! It was too good to be true." Jimin was full on sobbing.

"What are you talking about? Please calm down" Namjoon stand up, taking a few tissue that was placed on his desk and give it to Jimin but he didn't take it.

"He's just being nice to me because Hoseok told him to! Hoseok forced him to be friends with me. He didn't want to do it. He was pretending and I didn't notice. I was too wrapped up, head over heels in love with him that I didn't notice that he is suffering and didn't want to do this" Jimin was speaking very fast and he wasn't breathing very well due to crying and taking and blocked nose.

"Jimin calm down. Please breathe" Namjoon tries to hug him in order to calm him down by failed because Jimin pushed him away.

"I don't want this pain Hyung please take it away. I didn't asked to be in love with him hyung, please.....make it go away" Jimin sob harder. Namjoon has no idea what's going on but he tries to catch on. All the he know is that Jimin is in love with Yoongi and Yoongi did something.

"I can't breathe...hyung help me...it's hurts, I can't breathe...I can't" Before Jimin hit the ground, Namjoon catch him.

"Shit, Jimin? Ahh Shit!. Yoona! Yoona!!" Namjoon shout for his nurse. Yoona would usually outside and she went in after hearing her name and the fuss in Namjoon's room.

"What's going on? What happened?" Yoona asked. She knows Jimin, not as detailed as Namjoon but she helped Namjoon a bit with Jimin.

"It's a severe panic attack. Please help me prepare a room in the VIP wings" Namjoon told her and immediately went. She told a male nurse to help Namjoon to carry Jimin but Namjoon can carry Jimin just fine.

Namjoon's father heard about the commotion and went to check it out.

"He was fine dad. He's finally getting better. He told me he ate more without throwing up now. The night,are doesn't bother him that much, he smiles a lot. He's going to the right direction and then this" Namjoon was sitting in a chair beside Jimin's bed. His father squeezed his shoulder.

"He was getting better. I don't know what happened" Namjoon says and his father pat his shoulder. "I think it's best if we give him a minor check up. Did you get his blood?" His father asked.

"Yes, Yoona is running some test right now." Namjoon answered and soon after there's a knock on the door.

"President Kim, Doctor Kim" Yoona said. She's holding a thin folder in her hands and somewhat she look uncertain.