So its a him???

-Min Yoongi-

He has been seeing Jimin everyday due to the dance practice. Although Jimin knew he doesn't want to have anything to do with him, Jimin still tries to befriend him. Jimin would greet him and says stuff like hello and all that, not that he ever give Jimin a glance or anything, but the pink haired boy is so persistent.

Why is he trying so hard? Why does Jimin wanted to be friends with him so bad? Jimin is right about one thing, he is not subtle. He made sure that Jimin knows he doesn't want him and he doesnt hide the fact that he likes Hoseok. Jimin already know about that, so hiding it from him would be pointless, right?

They're currently on break and the choreo that Jimin came up is slightly difficult for Yoongi that he's having trouble. He's sitting down, resting then Jimin approach him, Yoongi is ignoring Jimin's presence but then Jimin crouch down and hand Yoongi a bottle of water, smiling.

Yoongi just cant seem to shake Jimin off, he just keep coming at him. Yoongi did not take the water, instead he look away. Then he look at Hoseok who is looking at them. His voice rings in his mind.

Give him a chance, will you?

Yoongi groan, he then accept the water bottle and give Jimin the insincere smile. He notice how surprise Jimin is right now by the look in his eyes but then he smile. He smiled so innocently and warmly that almost made Yoongi feel guilty, almost.

He can see how Hoseok is grinning like an idiot over there and he just cant understand, that simple gesture can make 2 people happy then fine, whatever.

If thats what makes Hoseok happy so much then he'll be friends with Jimin.

-Park Jimin-

He accepted the water bottle! Usually Yoongi would shrug it or ignore him and Jimin would still try after few days and finally after almost a week Yoongi finally give him something.

Granted that the smile Yoongi just give him is sarcastic and obviously not sincere but he'll take it. This could be the start of their friendship.

He then went to Taehyung and Jungkook and sit with them with a happy smile and a warm feeling. Taehyung who notice this still smile at Jimin but still skeptical towards Yoongi while Jungkook is just happy because he knew that he is right all along, Yoongi is a nice guy, you just need a minute and actually get to know him better.

Jin would pop up everyday bringing them food because the two siblings forgot their promise to eat together, again which is why Jin settle of visiting Morpheus every lunch time to bring them food. The siblings would bicker here and there, of course but now Jungkook and Hoseok would join their conversation and Yoongi too.

Yoongi has finally warming up to Jimin and the rest but when he notice that he has come too close, be would back away and ignore Jimin all over again.

This hot and cold behavior of Yoongi got Jimin confuse as hell but atleast Yoongi would still respond to him and talk to him, so he's not exactly back to square one.

After 8 days, all the incomplete choreography to their songs were finished. Jimin is amaze by what they have accomplished, but he's a little sad. Now that the job is done, he has no reason to meet with Yoongi anymore.

Hoseok pat Jimin's back. "Thank you so much Jimin, we couldn't have finished the choreo if it wasn't for you and Taehyung" Hoseok said and hug him excitedly.

"No, we didn't do anything. We just help you in a little most possible way. Its all you guys" Jimin said as he give Hoseok a warm smile. Jimin never took credit for any of the dance he does. He's basically only teach them to dance.