19: "You trusted a liar"

_____

Jungkook thinks it's weird that Taehyung wasn't at school today. He doesn't think that boy has ever missed a day, especially without telling him.

  After the class he was in was over, Jungkook decided to ask Jimin if he knew anything. Jimin was walking out of his class, shoving books into his bag. Jungkook grabs his arm, making him look up.

"What are you—"

"Where is Taehyung today?" Jungkook asks, getting straight to the point.

Jimin gives him a look and removes his arm from Jungkook's grasp. "I don't know. Why?"

Jungook sighs with worry, "He's not here."

"Weird."

"Yeah."

Jimin just walks past Jungkook, letting Jungkook worry on his own. Jimin just assumed he was sick and planned to check up on him after school.

Jungkook decides to go now, though. He walks a few miles away from the school, turning into Taehyung's neighborhood. He makes his way a few blocks in before reaching the house. Jungkook walks to the front door and knocks, but the door was already slightly open. Jungkook's heart sinks.

He pushes the door open and yells for Taehyung. No answer. Jungkook runs up the stairs, banging Taehyung's door open and continues to yell for him. Fuck.

Jungkook was now full on panic mode. He looks around for anything to give him a clue to where he was, but stops when he hears footsteps down the hall.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook yells with hope, running out the room and into the hall. He stops when he sees a figure that was definitely not Taehyung.

"Who are you?" Jungkook shouts. He couldn't see any features from the figure since the hall was dark. Only that they were tall.

The figure charged towards Jungkook, but he's faster than the guy. He rushes down the stairs, going into the kitchen and looking for a knife. There was literally no knives in sight. What the hell?

Jungkook gets shoved and he hits the counter. Jungkook curses and lands a kick at the guys torso when he gets close enough.

Jungkook uses that chance to punch the guy as well. The guy stumbles back into the living room. Jungkook follows and plans to land another punch when the guy charges at him again. Jungkook gets pushed roughly into the television, breaking it for sure. The two wrestle as they try to get the upper hand.

The door flies open and two more masked men come in, helping out their friend. Jungkook yells as they manage to get a sack over his head and try to tie his hands. Jungkook does his very best to try to leave their grip but there was no use.

Jungkook had no chance of fighting them off.

———

Jungkook must have passed out. When we groggily awakes, he doesn't remember anything after the guys put the sack on his head. Jungkook looks through his clouded vision at his surroundings. He looked to be in a cellar or basement. He could hear water dripping somewhere in the room, the movement of his shoes on the wet cement loud in the enclosed space.

Fuck. They found him. He remembers a place similar to this the first time he was captured years ago. Under Side found him. He's practically dead already.

Jungkook then remembers Taehyung. They took him. Jungkook's stomach twist at the thought of him being dead. He killed poor innocent Taehyung. He knew he shouldn't have got close to him.

"Fuck," Jungkook grunts. He wanted to cry for the poor kid, but he knew he was probably being watched. Jungkook was correct. In the corner of the room was a flashing red light of a camera.

"Come on with it already!" Jungkook yells, looking at the blinking light. He wasn't in the mood to wait for his torture.

A minute passes before he could hear footsteps outside the heavy door. There was the sound of keys and then the door was opening.

"Please," A familiar voice says.

Jungkook's heart filled with joy when the familiar fully hair and big brown eyes gets tossed into the room. The door slams as Taehyung tries to get up off the ground with his hands tied behind his back.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook says with joy as the boy looks over, his frighten expression turning into a grateful smile.

"Jungkook! Oh my God," Taehyung scoots closer, "You're here."

"I'm so fucking sorry," Jungkook says, "I didn't know this would happen to you."

Taehyung shakes his head, "I'm okay."

Taehyung's eyes were puffy from crying. His skin that was usually so clean and soft had dirt and blotchy red spots on it. Did they hurt him?

"Did they do something to you?" Jungkook asks, jaw clenching as he looks over the dirty clothes.

"It's okay," Taehyung sniffles, "Just a few slaps."

Jungkook angrily looks away, "Fucking hell."

The door suddenly opens again and a few guys step inside. Jungkook looks over at the last person that came in, a smirk on his lips. He was very familiar looking.

"Well, well... looks like I found you, JK."

Jungkook ignores him. He was still trying to figure out why he looked so familiar. The guy must have sensed his confusion.

"I'm sorry," The guy says in a chuckle, "I should probably introduce myself."

"Yeah, should probably work on your manners," Jungkook hastily replies. The guy smiles and It clicks where he has seen him before.

"My name is Hoseok. You probably remember me as Hobi."

What the fuck. That was almost two weeks ago when the new guy showed up. He has been playing along for fun for two fucking weeks?

"So, you're a piece of shit is what you're telling me."

Hoseok chuckles. He claps his hands behind his back as he talks. "And you're smart. But you slipped."

Jungkook stays quiet as he clenches his jaw. Taehyung was at Jungkook's feet, watching the whole thing go down. He must have been so confused, poor thing.

Hoseok follows Jungkook's gaze to the boy on the floor. Jungkook shakes his head when Hoseok smiles.

"And here is the slip up now," Hoseok says, bending down and grabbing Taehyung's arm and pulls him up to stand. Jungkook jolts as he tries to get out of his seat to stop him, but he was stuck.

"Don't touch him."

Hoseok smirks. Taehyung was looking at the ground as Hoseok gripped his arm. Hoseok puts a finger under his chin and makes him look up, meeting Jungkook's eyes. His big brown eyes were full of tears.

"Look what you did, JK," Hoseok sighs, running his finger along Taehyung's jaw, "You killed poor little Taehyung."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "What?"

"Let him go!" Jungkook sneers.

Hoseok laughs. "Taehyung," He gets the boys attention, "Do you know who your little crush is?"

"Stop it," Jungkook says, glaring at the hands still on Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook knew that he was trying to rile him up but Taehyung did not deserve to be in this position.

Hoseok shakes his head as if disappointed. He lets go of Taehyung and walks over to Jungkook. He looks over his outfit and laughs.

"The big bad JK in a Mario Brothers t-shirt," Hoseok runs his hair through Jungkook's slicked back hair and messes it up. He then grabs a fistful of hair and yanks his head back. Jungkook hisses at the sudden movement.

"You shouldn't hide your real self from your little boyfriend now, should you?"

Hoseok rips the t-shirt Jungkook was wearing and moves out the way. He gestures towards his tattooed chest as he talks to Taehyung who's eyes were wide.

"You trusted a liar, my dear."

———

mans exposed