15: Weak ass bitch

——

"Jimin!"

Jimin turns to Jaeson who was walking over after shutting his locker, "You coming for tryouts tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Jimin says as he shoves his clothes inside.

"Good. We doubt anyone will really come. Everyone knows i'm the best," He laughs, his hand coming down in Jimin's shoulder. Jimin hated the guy because Tae has told him all the shit he says to him, but he was his teammate
so he had to just deal with it.

"Actually, the new kid is trying out," Jimin says, Jungkook's smug face entering his mind.

"What new kid?" Soobin, who was close by, asks.

The locker room gets a little quieter as his question got everyone's attention.

Jimin closes his locker, "Jungkook."

"Who?"

"The geeky dude," Jimin clarifies, finishing tying his shoe.

"The one that hangs with the tranny?" Jaeson asks.

Jimin stands up, "Watch your fucking mouth!" he snaps, his eyes a sharp narrow.

"Wow, dude. I'm kidding..."

"Whatever. His name is Taehyung," Jimin says as he aggressively picks up his backpack. He stops just before walking out, "And yes, Jungkook will try out, and i have a feeling he's better than you, jackass."

he walks out the locker room.

————

Jungkook meets Taehyung near the auditorium doors once he was done trying out for the talent show.

"How did you think it went?" Jungkook asks when he sees Tae's smile.

"Definitely good! I got lots of claps!"

Jungkook smiles and the two walk out the front doors of the school, deciding to walk to Taehyung's house. His mom was working late shifts at the hospital and Tae says he doesn't like being alone at night.

"So, was Jimin not available tonight?"

The two were walking down the sidewalk, the woods getting more surrounding the more they leave the populated areas. The sun was just about to set making the sky an orange.

"I didn't ask him," Tae says, "I wanted to spend some time with you."

Jungkook smiles genuinely. He's never had someone who was so sweet in his life. This boy wanted to spend more time with his boring ass.

The tall trees around them made the road more shaded, giving them a break from the sun.

Jungkook kept hearing noises ever since they left the school, but every time he would look around, nothing was behind them.

Jungkook sighs, checking behind them when the sound of a car was heard. He turned back around, scooting Tae a little more into the grass once again since it was getting darker.

The car was going fast, making Jungkook turn and look, but his eyes widen when the car was headed straight for them. Jungkook grabs Tae and pushes him towards the trees as the boys jump out the way.

Taehyung groans since he landed on his arm, looking for Jungkook who was already getting up from his spot. The car had stopped, cackling being heard.

"Did you see them? Funniest shit i've seen all day!"

It was those stupid ass jocks in his class. Jungkook stands, helping Taehyung up who was rubbing his shoulder since it stung.

"What's your problem?" Jungkook yells, walking over to their nice white truck.

"Just having some fun," Jaeson claims with a shrug, a smirk lifting his lip.

"Get the fuck outta here," Jungkook demands, glaring at the dudes who sit there with smiles.

Jaeson gives a chuckle before he opens his door and hops out the truck. Two others follow him, walking closer to Jungkook, "What you gunna do about it, nerdy bitch?"

Jungkook had his jaw clenched in anger, his hand turning into a fist as he stared straight at this guy, "Don't try me."

He laughs, giving Jungkook's shoulder a push, but he was stable so it barely moved him.

"Leave," Jungkook decides to warn one last time.

Taehyung stood little bit far from them, watching with anxiety. He was scared for Junkook, and he knew he couldn't do anything to help him.

Jaeson swings abruptly, hitting Jungkook right in the face. Taehyung gasps, covering his mouth in shock. Jungkook staggers back, his hand going to his cheek in slight shock. Well, okay then.

Jungkook looks back at the guys who snicker like idiots.

"That was weak."

Before Jaeson could comprehend what was said, Jungkook took a swing, hitting him right in the nose with force. He stumbles back into his friends, and then all hell breaks loose.

All three go at Jungkook, but he was prepared this time. Yeah, he got hit but come on, three against one.

Taehyung yells at them to stop, running over and hitting one of the guy's back with his fist. The dude turns, looking at Taehyung before grabbing his arm and throwing him against the truck close by.

"Little queer hitting on boys?" the guy says as he pins Tae's wrists, "Not surprising."

"Let me go!"

The guy shoves him to the ground, the pavement cutting the palm of his hands.

While that was happening, Jungkook had one guy in a chokehold as Jaeson groans on the ground, his face bloody from a punching session.

Once the guy in Jungkook's arms passed out, he drops him to the ground and sees the third one kicking Taehyung who was crying on the ground.

Jungkook for some reason got a feeling of rage he never felt before. It was fiery, and all he knew was that that guy must feel pain.

He charged over, pushing him to the ground, punching him over and over. How dare he hurt Tae. How dare he-

"Jungkook!"

Tae's fearful screech makes him stop and look over. Tae was being held by Jaeson who spit out some blood.

"Let him go," Jungkook says as he slowly stands.

"You will not fucking step foot in our gym. If you do I will hurt this fag, and i'll hurt him bad," He says, panting as his bloody face frowns.

Taehyung was crying, so scared and so hurt. Jaeson was digging his nails into his bare arm and it hurt like a bitch.

"Fine, let him go."

Jaeson does, pushing tae and making him fall. Jungkook quickly runs over and helps him up carefully.

Jaeson didn't even see if his friends were okay, let alone help them. He just got in his truck and sped off, leaving them passed out.

Taehyung was sniffling, clinging to Jungkook. Jungkook was seething. Livid.

How did he know he was going to try out? Only one person knew besides Taehyung.

Jimin.

————

he do be fighting doe