6: Jimin's Iterrogation

____

Jungkook had gotten home pretty late after hanging out with Taehyung. He found out that Taehyung was really sweet and childlike. He was way more innocent than Jungkook and Jungkook hoped that being his friend wouldn't ruin it. Taehyung was actually growing on him, and he was surprised since he never thought he would be associated with people like him.

The next day at school, Jimin sneaked up beside Jungkook on his way to his fifth period.

"Jungkook!" Jimin got his attention, making Jungkook slow down and look at him questionably as teens passed by them in the hall.

Jimin caught up, "I wanted to talk to you."

"Now?" Jungkook asks, "we sit at the same lunch table. Why could you talk to me then?"

Jimin nods, "I know but I don't want Tae to hear this," Jimin says making Jungkook raises his eyebrows in interest. Jimin being sneaky? Huh.

The two start to walk a little so they weren't standing in the middle of the hall, "Okay, what do you want?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin sighs, "Look, Taehyung is my best friend and I know you look harmless, but there is something about you that throws me off," Jimin starts, making Jungkook slow down.

Jungkook looks at Jimin, "And what would that be?"

Jimin shrugs, "I don't know. I don't trust you for one thing," Jimin says making Jungkook slightly clench his jaw, "and I know Taehyung thinks you guys are great friends, but I think you're hiding something. And I'm not going to let Taehyung get hurt because of you," Jimin says, his eyes slightly narrowing as he talks.

Jungkook hated hoe Jimin was talking to him. Jimin thinks he has the upper hand, but if Jungkook wasn't undercover, Jimin would be on the floor.

"I have nothing to hide," Jungkook says, "I'm not familiar with nice people is all," Jungkook lies, even though it wasn't technically a lie. "And I wouldn't hurt Taehyung."

Jimin hums and looks over Jungkook, "If that's what you say," Jimin mutters, "but I'm keeping my eye on you."

"I hope I look good then, huh?"

Jimin just gives him one more hard look before walking away. Jungkook glares at the back of his head. Who does this bitch think he is? Keeping an eye on him? Jeez, he looks like a child trying to threaten him. It's not scary.

Jungkook huffs and walks to his class once the tardy bell rung. All because of Jimin and his stupid accusations.

Well, at least he was smart enough to be correct.

_____

"Hi, Kookie!"

Jungkook looks over to Taehyung who plopped down next to him on the bus, "Hey," Jungkook greets back.

Taehyung smiles and puts his backpack in his lap, "How was your day after lunch? There was an argument in my eight period," Taehyung says, "some girl almost snatched my wig."

Jungkook splutters and turns to Taehyung, "Excuse me, what did you just say?"

Taehyung tilts his head in confusion.

"Snatch your wig?" Jungkook elaborates.

Taehyung then giggles, his hand covering his mouth, "It's a saying! Don't you have twitter?"

Jungkook shakes his head, "Uhh, no."

"Well, it means that what she said was true and iconic," Taehyung huffs as the bus turns a corner.

"Iconic?" Jungkook whispers to himself in utter confusion. He didn't understand how someone could say something iconic. In school.

"I can't wait to tell Jimin! He loves gossip," Taehyung says, smiling, "He knows all the gossip."

Jungkook hums, "He does seem a little snoopy, huh?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "No! He just knows how to get information."

Jungkook raises his eyebrow. Well, he's not going to get information from him.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook shrugs. He didn't have anything planned. Maybe order a pizza and invite Jin over, but he didn't know yet.

"Well," Taehyung says, sitting up a little, "I was wondering if I can hang out at your place," Taehyung says.

Jungkook sighs. Was it a good idea? No. Jungkook didn't even want to stay in these ugly clothes longer in his own house.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung. He had such big brown eyes that stared into Jungkook's soul. He looked very cute and Jungkook had weird feelings about it.

Jungkook then sighed, "Fine. But I have a few rules."

______

This sucked m'sorry