2: the meet

This pic was the inspiration for this book, so these are the visuals (obviously jk doesn't have tattoos on his neck in here)

_____

    Jungkook cursed to himself when he stepped out of his apartment in his stupid disguise just to realize he couldn't take his motorcycle to school. That would ruin the whole hiding part.

Jungkook kicked the curb and groaned loudly. He looked down at his stupid vans that didn't protect his toes from the kick. He missed his heavy boots that protected his foot. He was wearing a long sleeved striped shirt with baggy ass jeans with stupid vans. He had styled his hair back some and with the glasses he felt like a fucking child. Looked like one for sure.

The shirt was pretty baggy as well, hiding his tone and muscular body. He looked like a wimp, and Jungkook knew he would get picked on.

Jungkook huffed and pulled at his backpack straps as he started to walk. Even his backpack was ugly.

He made it to the nearest bus stop and waited, a scowl on his lips. He hated that he had to do this. Fuck, he hated Under Side gang. They could all die in a hole for making him do this.

The bus finally came by and Jungkook got on after the other people that were waiting and found a seat in the middle area of the bus, hoping no one would sit by him.

The bus continues to pick up people, most of them older and on their way to work. The bus once again stopped and a small group of people came on, this one having a few kids his age mixed in. Most of them girls.

They all passed him as they talked. Jungkook would have turned and flashed a smirk but he knew he looked fucking ugly at the moment.

Suddenly there was a squeak as the bus started to move, a boy who was walking down the isle falling into some people who were sitting nearby.

"Get the hell off me!" Some guy in a suit yelled, pushing the boy back into the isle, making him stumble.

He latched on to a railing and balanced himself, looking stricken. Jungkook noticed that the boys looked very feminine, he almost thought it was a girl when he saw his face.

The boy had dyed blond hair that looked like it was turning a little pink. It was a fluffy mess and it made his brown eyes look big and innocent as he looked around for a place to sit, his lips parted in a way that made it look like he was focusing on something.

The boy looked young, younger than Jungkook by far. He looked as if he could be a freshman, but he probably wasn't that young. Jungkook did look older for his age at times.

The boys eyes landed on the seat next to Jungkook and Jungkook sighed. He knew that would happen.

The boy started to make his way over, his blue backpack hitting people on his way. People turn and glare at him.

"I'm sorry," The boy whispers every time he hits someone until he plopped down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked over the boys outfit and was very surprised when he saw the boy wearing pink shorts that looked something like a girl would wear, even though his backpack was sitting in his lap making him unable to see how exactly short the shorts were. He looked back up and he almost jumped back when he saw the boy already looking at him.

"I wasn't checking you out," Jungkook blurts out, used to girls asking him that when they catch him checking them out.

The boy tilts his head, "Are you lying?"

Jungkook blinks and looks away. The boys voice was deeper than he thought it would be, but it wasn't as deep as his. He wasn't checking him out, was he? Oops.

Jungkook would admit the boy was cute, but Jungkook liked sexy. He liked sexy people, even though he hasn't seen a man that was very appealing to him.

"I like your glasses," the same soft voice says next to him.

Jungkook turns and looks over at the boy again, but suddenly the bus stops. Jungkook looks out the window to see them finally at their school.

The girls behind them get up and walk out the bus first. The boy and Jungkook behind them. Before Jungkook could look at the boy again he was walking towards the office.

The boy doesn't notice Jungkook walk away and smiles, "If you're new I could show you around," he says looking over, but Jungkook wasn't next to him anymore.

______

Okay, so I guess I will update from time to to time since I'm still working on Fate, but after I'm done I'll focas on this book more. :)