20: broken

Jungkook kept his eyes on Taehyung's wide ones. He ignores Hoseok's chuckle and he pulls Taehyung closer to him. Taehyung grunts at the sudden movement.

"Let him go," Jungkook says, staring down Hoseok.

"Sure."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow in suspense as Hoseok takes out a kinfe and cuts through the zip tie restraining Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung brings his wrist up to his chest and rub them.

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook, his eyes full of worry. Hoseok stares at him and then chuckles.

"He's so good, isn't he?" He says and claps his hands. Taehyung looks over at him and shakes his head with slight anger, sniffling.

Jungkook doesn't reply. Hoseok wanted that stupid tough guy persona wiped off of Jungkook's face. Hoseok despised Jungkook so fucking much. He has made him look like an incompetent fool for years. He couldn't find him simply because he was plying dress up. Embarrassing.

Hoseok brings the knife up to Taehyung's neck in a sudden movement. Taehyung gasps, looking over at him with worried eyes. Hoseok gives him a smirk.

Jungkook finally perks up, his eyes widening. He opens his mouth to speak but Hoseok cuts him off.

"No, I will not let him go."

Jungkook glares, "He doesn't deserve this you cunt!"

Hoseok chuckles and puts the knife deeper to Taehyung's throat. Taehyung gives a hiss at the sting. Guess the skin broke a bit. He feels Taehyung try to pull away from him but he grips his arm tighter.

Jungkook sneers at him, "Just kill me already!"

  Hoseok chuckles at his outburst.
"What's the fun in that? That lets you off way too easy, JK."

  Jungkook clenches his jaw and looks at the knife that was at Taehyung's throat. Taehyung had his eyes closed and was stiff as a statue.

  "I want you to beg."

  Jungkook meets Hoseok's mischievous eyes. He raises an eyebrow when Jungkook doesn't reply.

  "Beg for his life."

  Jungkook's body jerks as he pulls against the restraints. Hoseok sighs and digs the knife deeper into Taehyung's throat making him whine out, desperately trying to move he neck away. Hoseok holds on tightly, though.

  "Okay!" Jungkook yells, "Okay! Just stop, please!"

  "That's all?" Hoseok asks, unimpressed.

  "Please, let him go. Please, I will let you do whatever to me."

  "Closer..."

  Jungkook closes his eyes and spits out, "Please, I beg of you. Don't hurt him."

  Hoseok smirks and takes the knife away from Taehyung's neck. Taehyung sighs in relief, his hand going up to his nicked throat.

  "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

  Jungkook glares.

"Taehyung, darling," Hoseok sighs, "will you keep him company while I go get my torture devices ready?"

Taehyung nods, looking at the ground. Hoseok smiles and walks out the door. Jungkook struggles at the restraints again as his worried eyes look Taehyung over.

"Tae? I'm so sorry," Jungkook speaks up, his voice loud in the small room.

Taehyung doesn't look up. He just wraps his arms around his body. "It's okay."

"Fuck," Jungkook whispers at Taehyung's scratchy voice, "This wasn't suppose to happen."

The door bangs open again, Hoseok entering. He was carrying a metal box that clatters with each step. He sets the box on the floor and smiles.

"Play time!"

He opens the box, metal items stacked to the brim. Hoseok pulls out some sort of curved blade and holds it up to the dingy light, "This looks like it will do."

Jungkook was afraid to look away from Hoseok. He didn't want to risk him turning around and using the blade on Taehyung. He was so scared for him. This wasn't his fault. He did not deserve this.

Hoseok creeps closer to Jungkook, a smile playing in his lips. He brings the blade close to his face, running the tip across his cheek. He sighs, "You know... I think this would be more enjoyable if you were a little more... broken."

Jungkook doesn't respond to Hoseok's giddy laugh. He straightens up and the gang leader moves his attention to Taehyung. He walks over to the boy who was hugging himself, staring at the ground. Jungkook felt a growl build in his throat.

Hoseok smiles wide at the reaction and stops behind Taehyung. He places a hand on the boy's shoulder and loudly sighs, "Jungkook, do you love this boy?"

Jungkook is a little taken back by the question. He swallows the lump in his throat, not answering the question.

"See, I think you love him," Hoseok says as he brings the blade up to Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook stiffens as he watches.

"And it would pain you to watch him get hurt, yes?" Hoseok hums as the blade drags down to his jaw.

"Just leave him alone," Jungkook spits, his narrow eyes locked on the blade.

Hoseok laughs. He lifts Taehyung's head, making his gasp. Hoseok kisses his cheek before he meets Jungkook's blazing eyes again.

"You're lucky. I would never hurt him," Hoseok says as he caresses Taehyung's hair, "but that doesn't mean I won't use him to hurt you."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jungkook hiss, his anger growing at the thought of Hoseok using Taehyung for anything sexual. If he lays a goddamn finger on him...

Hoseok gasps, "Dirty boy! I know what you're thinking," he chuckles.

Hoseok grabs a fistful of Taehyung's hair and pulls his head back until Taehyung's face is fully exposed.

Hoseok's eyes drift towards Jungkook whose knuckles were white from gripping the arms of his chair. A smirk slowly lifts's Hoseok's lips before he begins talking.

"You know, my brother growing up wanted to be a movie star. My father absolutely despised that about him, telling him that it was a useless dream and he needed to focus on actual work," Hoseok meets Jungkook's eyes again, "But once I took over, I realized how my brother's talents could be used to my advantage."

Hoseok turns to Taehyung and tugs his head until Taehyung meets his eyes. Hoseok gives a proud smile, "Isn't that right, brother?"

Jungkook's heart sinks when Taehyung's fear turns into anger and he pushes Hoseok's hands out of his hair, "Couldn't have been softer with the manhandling?"

Jungkook's throat tightens as he watches the shy, scared boy he has known for months turn into a completely person. His once innocent eyes turn to him and he frowns, showing no emotion.

Hoseok laughs at the absolute hurt betrayal on Jungkook's face, his wide eyes never leaving his brother. Hoseok grips his blade and strides toward Jungkook who continues looking at Taehyung.

"Now that you're broken, I can make you bloody."

•••

Hey yall... hey 🤪