9: jk's house

_____

Taehyung skips behind Jungkook as the two walk to his house. Jungkook couldn't deny Taehyung's request for a sleep over since he had been asking multiple times.

Jungkook's mind was racing. He shouldn't have let Taehyung come over because the Under Side was getting closer to finding him. Jungkook doesn't want to admit it, but he cared a lot for the childlike boy. He just made Jungkook happy and Jungkook let him in a lot faster than he has for anyone else.

Jungkook was unlocking his apartment door when Taehyung says hello to someone. Jungkook turns and sees Jin walking over, his eyebrow raised.

"J-"

"Jin, hello," Jungkook interrupts, "lovely day is it?"

"Who's this?" Jin asks, getting the hint and looking over at Taehyung and give him a cute smile.

"That's Tae," Jungkook says, "he's spending the night with me," Jungkook let's Taehyung inside, ignoring Jin's judging eyes.

"Jin is it?" Taehyung asks, "are you Kookies friend?"

"Uhh, yes. I'm his neighbor," Jin says as he stands in the doorway, watching as Jungkook puts his backpack down and grabs the door to close it, "and I have to go," Jin says, before giving Jungkook a look to talk later and walking away.

Jungkook closes his door and turns to Taehyung who was already swinging his legs as he sat on the counter, "We gunna make dinner, Kookie?"

Jungkook pushes his glasses up, really wanting to take them off but doesn't, "Uhh, you don't want take out?"

Taehyung bites the inside of his lip as he shakes his head, "It will be funner if we cook!"

"Funner?" Jungkook smirks as he walks to his fridge to see what he had, "are you passing English, my love?"

Jungkook freezes when the name slips, but Taehyung blushes but doesn't comment on it, answering normally, "I'm in fact passing with a 97," Taehyung smiles, looking away to hide his cheeks.

Jungkook just hums, blinking away his thoughts as he took out a stick of butter. Taehyung gave him a weird look. "Butter?"

Jungkook looks down at the stick and snorts, "Oh, I didn't know I grabbed it."

Taehyung hops down from the counter and grabs the butter out of Jungkook's hand. "Butter can be used. What else do you have?"

"You know how to cook?" Jungkook asks, looking at the shorter male who shrugs and bends down to look for a pan, "I get bored at my house when mommy is working," he says, taking out a pot, "so I cook."

Taehyung ended up cooking a really good pasta that Jungkook didn't know he had. Taehyung was excitedly explaining everything to Jungkook who listened even though he didn't care.

The food ended up being great and Jungkook was tempted to call Jin and tell him that Taehyung cooked better than him, but he knew Jin would beat his ass.

The two cleaned up after eating, Taehyung giggling and getting Jungkook wet with water as they washed the dishes. Jungkook would be pissed if it was anyone else, but Taehyung was just too cute to be mad at.

_____

"So, where do I sleep?" Taehyung asks, coming into Jungkook's bedroom where he was sitting.

Jungkook looks over at Taehyung who was freshly showered, wearing matching pajamas with little hearts on it. Jungkook had the hugest urge to pinch Taehyung's chubby cheek.

"Uhh, with me."

Taehyung smiles and starts to walk over but stops, running to his bag and taking out a heart shaped pillow with a yellow mouth.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"It's TaTa!" Taehyung says, hugging the pillow as he crawled into bed, "he keeps me safe."

Fuck, Jungkook was scared he was falling in love. How fucking cute was that. Jungkook Seriously didn't need to give in because Taehyung didn't deserve to be lied to.

"Cute," Jungkook whispers, watching Taehyung craw under the covers and snuggle close to Jungkook with his TaTa.

"Are you going to turn out the light?"

Jungkook looks at the clock, "It's 9:07," Jungkook states.

"I know. Bedtime."

Taehyung was a literal child. Jungkook sighs and turns the lamp off, scooting down to lay his head on the pillow. Jungkook could feel the pressure of Taehyung's body on his back. Jungkook flipped over to face the boy who's eyes were wide open and staring at Jungkook.

"Hi," Taehyung whispers.

"Thought it was bedtime," Jungkook smirks.

"I'm cold."

Jungkook looks down at Taehyung who was slightly shivering. Jungkook did keep it cold in his room since he hated to sweat. Jungkook sighs and wraps his arms around Taehyung and brings him closer. Taehyung's face gets pressed against Jungkook's neck.

"Better?"

Taehyung nods and his legs find Jungkook's, intertwining them. Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes to sleep.

Jungkook was starting to drift when he suddenly opened his eyes in realization.

Jungkook was cuddling with Taehyung.

Jungkook hated intimacy.

Jungkook liked this.

Jungkook was screwed.

_______

Hey. So im trying to make up for the weeks of no updates. I'm sorry everyone. I hope you like this :)