12: galsses

bruh, she was like "It's so weird reading this (fate) next to the author but now i can make comments" SHE DO BE CRITICIZING ME DOE

———

Jimin sits on one of Jungkook's dining chairs, his shirt now off. Tae was sitting on the counter close by, holding Jimin's hand for support.

Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with a kit, setting it down and pulling his chair closer. Taehyung swings his feet back and forth, "Why are you taking out a needle?"

Jungkook gets the surgical thread ready, "He needs stitches."

Taehyung gasps, "Jimin, are you scared?"

Jimin blinks, not giving much of a reaction, "Not really."

"But it's hurts!"

"Get sliced open hurt worse."

"Period," Jungkook whispers as he pours alcohol over the needle.

Jimin winces as Jungkook starts. Taehyung frowns and squeezes Jimins hand, "I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have let you do that."

Jimin just chuckles, "Tae, it's no big deal."

"Wait, so what even happened?" Jungkook asks, looking away from what he was doing for a second.

"A man was hurting a woman!" Taehyung exclaims, "He cut her all up," his mouth turning into a frown.

Jungkook pauses for a second. Could it have been them? It made sense. They have only gone after girls, doing horrible things to their bodies, but why do it in a public area?

They are sending the message. They are getting close.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook gets snapped out of his thoughts, looking at Taehyung who's brown eyes are wide with concern. Jungkook blinks and then gets back to work, the bad feeling never going away.

The Under Side was close, and they were sending him messages. Did they know where he was? They were in his territory and his friends were almost the ones he would have seen on the news.

"How did you stop him?" Jungkook asks, swallowing his guilt down.

"I threw a rock!" Taehyung giggles, "hit his head."

Jungkook's lip tugs upwards as he looks at Tae, his smile lighting up the dark atmosphere.

"Yeah, he's the real hero," Jimin chuckles.

"I'm glad, Tae," Jungkook says before getting back to work.

Jimin stares at Jungkook, how did this supposed nerdy geek know how to do this? Why was his usual pitchy voice gone?

And where was his glasses?

If the guy needed them to see clearly, how was he doing this without them? Unless... they were fake.

Jimin looked over at his precious bestfriend, seeing this small innocent smile. Tae was going to get hurt, and Jimin would not let that happen.

He would find out who Jungkook is.

———

"Could i use your bathroom?"

Jungkook looks up from putting the items back into the kit, nodding at Jimin who was all stitched and healed, "Yeah, just down the hall."

Jimin thanks him, passing Tae who's puppy eyes where on Jungkook.

"Wait," Jungkook hands over the kit, "Put this up, please. Under the sink."

Jimin nods and goes to the bathroom, closing the door and looking in the mirror at his stitched up arm. It was really good for some high school geek. Jimin shivers from still being shirtless and looks around for anything that could expose Jungkook.

Across hall, Jungkook's room sat with the door cracked. Jimin looks towards the living room, not seeing them. He hears Tae talking in the kitchen so Jimin pushes the door open, looking around the dark room that smelled of cologne, surprisingly.

Jimin looked around, nothing standing out too much. He finally spots the glasses on the bedside table. He picks them up, putting them on and just as he suspected.

Fake.

He turns and sets them back in their place. Jimin jumps when a voice from the doorway startled him.

"What are you doing?"

————

HEHEHE