8: idk what to put

_____

"What the fuck!" Jungkook shouted as he paced in front of Jin in just some sweats, "What the fuck am I supposed to do? Huh?"

"Jungkook, first of all, calm the fuck down," Jin said, grabbing the youngers arm and forcing him to sit down, "and secondly, we don't even know if true."

Jungkook widens his eyes, "Are you kidding me? These people will kill without a second glance. It's true."

Jin sighs.

"Fuck," Jungkook sighs, "i still gotta get ready for school," he says as he looks out his window to see the dark sky slowly become bright.

"Education first."

"Jin, shut up. People's lives are first," Jungkook says as he goes into his room.

Jin follows. "He's just going to start killing random people? Really?"

Jungkook pauses with his shirt halfway on. He gasps, "My dad! T-they're going to go after him!"

"Jungkook, they don't know about him."

"It won't be hard to figure out. I'm really screwed, Jin," Jungkook says, sighing as he looks down at his striped shirt, "ugly and screwed."

"You're the last thing from ugly."

"Are you flirting with me?" Jungkook smirks.

"Not when you look like that."

Jungkook laughs and puts on his baggy jeans.

_____

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung says as he plops down next to him on the bus.

"Hey, Tae," Jungkook says back, glancing at his chubby cheeks before looking out the window.

"Yesterday was so fun! Are you busy tonight?" Taehyung asks, hugging his backpack.

Jungkook sighs. He was busy actually. He was going to meet with Yoongi and make a plan. Yoongi has told him he had a few ideas, so hopefully they would work.

"I am, actually," Jungkook says, "I'm going over to see my dad," Jungkook lies.

Taehyung pouts but then sighs, "Okay. Well I hope you have a fun time with your dad!"

Jungkook gives him a small smile.

The bus stops at their school and the two get off. Taehyung links his arm with Jungkook's. Jungkook finds it a little weird, but doesn't stop him as the two walk inside the school.

"Kookie, we should have a sleep over this weekend," Taehyung says as they pass people in the hall.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow. Sleepover with Taehyung? Jungkook's dirty mind went to different things they could do, but he knew Taehyung meant an innocent sleepover. Jungkook would have to hide his shit, but he guessed it wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, Tae. When?"

"This Friday!" Taehyung happily says.

"Sure."

"Yay! I'll get my mommy to make more cookies!" Taehyung says as the two stop at Taehyung's first period.

Jungkook breaks out into a smile, "Okay. Get to class, Tae."

Taehyung smiles and suddenly hugs Jungkook before running inside. Jungkook chuckles at his randomness and heads to his first period.

———

"TaeTae, do you even know him?"

Taehyung nods at Jimin as the two sit in class, "Mhh. He's really nice and he's awkward but I like it!"

Jimin hums and looks at Taehyung knowingly, "Like him? I'm sure you do."

"Okay fine. I would like to hold his hand and cuddle, but that doesn't mean I like him!" Taehyung says, blushing.

Jimin chuckles and pinches Taehyung's pink cheek, "You're so adorable crushing on the new kid," Jimin says, "but be careful."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin takes in a deep breath, "I don't know. I don't trust him. That's all."

"He's trustworthy!"

"You barely know him," Jimin chuckles at his naive friend.

Taehyung just shrugs and goes back to his homework, "He treats me well, so I trust him."

Jimin sighs sadly. He was worried because of that. Taehyung was way too innocent and if that was his way of thinking, then he could get persuaded easily. Someone just had to be nice.

"I'm keeping my eye on him," Jimin tells Taehyung.

"Okay, but you won't see anything but a cutie!"

"A nerd, Taehyung," Jimin chuckles, "He's a nerd."

"Well...you're a stalker," Taehyung sasses back, "iM KeEpInG mY EyE oN HiM," Taehyung mocks, squeaking when Jimin pinches his side.

Taehyung giggles and swats Jimin's hand away, "You can't get mad when it's true."

"You're lucky you're my best friend or else I would drag you."

"Drag me!?"

"Not literally," Jimin laughs at his face, "like, I would roast you."

"Roast me!?"

Jimin sighs.

———

I'm updating everything but Serendipity 😩