7: Junkook's house

_____

"So what are your rules?" Taehyung asked as he raced to catch up to Jungkook who was walking down the sidewalk.

The two had just got off the bus and Jungkook was racking his brain to figure out if he left anything risky out for Taehyung to see.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook stopped, making Taehyung run into his back. Taehyung squeaked when his nose crushed into his shoulder blade, "Owie!"

Jungkook melted at the cuteness, but winced when Taehyung held his nose, "You okay?"

Taehyung nods, "Do you work out? Your back is hard."

Jungkook chuckles, "Uhh, aren't all backs hard?"

"Mines soft."

Jungkook smirks as he turns back around, "I don't doubt that."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Come on," Jungkook says, pulling Taehyung's skinny arm so he could catch up to him, "So you wanted to know the rules?"

"Yes."

"Well," Jungkook says as they walk into his apartment lobby, "One, don't snoop. Two, don't touch without my permission. Three, don't go into my room. Ever. And four, please don't break anything," Jungkook says as they ride up the elevator.

Taehyung nods along, "Sounds simple enough."

Jungkook leads Taehyung to his apartment door, unlocking it and telling Taehyung to wait for a second as he peeked his head inside to see if there was anything in sight that he didn't want to be seen.

It was clear so Jungkook let Taehyung in first. Taehyung walks in and looks around, "Oh, I like your...couch."

Jungkook chuckles and sets his backpack on the counter table, Taehyung doing the same.

"I know. I don't have much decorations or furniture yet. Only moved in, like, a week ago," Jungkook says as he walks to the kitchen next to the living room. The apartment was pretty small. Only one bedroom, so the kitchen and living room were pretty much one room.

Taehyung follows and climbs on top of the counter, putting his hands under his thighs as he swings his legs back and forth. Jungkook looks over and smirks slightly at the boy, "Making yourself at home, huh?"

Taehyung giggles and tilts his head, "Well, I feel like I should already move my stuff in, Kookie."

Jungkook turns away from the pantry to look at him, "Huh...?"

"Well, this is our new hang out spot!" Taehyung says, "we can do whatever without my mom telling us to be quite!"

Jungkook smiles and turns back to his pantry and takes out a half eaten bag of chips, "Okay, Tae," Jungkook smirks as he sets the bag next to him, "What loud things will we be doing here?"

Jungkook bit his lip as Taehyung hummed, "We can play lots of games!"

"What kind of games?"

"Uhh, hide and seek!"

Jungkook chuckles and opens the bag of chips. Taehyung was so innocent that he didn't even understand the suggestion Jungkook was making.

"Sounds fun," Jungkook says, tilting the bag so Taehyung could get some.

"Oh, it's always fun. Did you know, between me and my mommy, I'm the best at hide and seek!" Taehyung proudly says, smiling as he chews.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows as he chuckles, "You and mommy?"

"Yep. And no, she doesn't go easy on me. I'm just good," Taehyung shrugs as he eats another chip.

If Jungkook wasn't in character, he would graze his hand up Taehyung's bare thigh, his lips going to attack his neck. Something about Taehyung's innocence made Jungkook want to ruin it more.

"I guess we'll have to see," Jungkook says as he gets down two glasses for water.

Taehyung smiles and snatches the bag of chips, "Oh, we will."

____

Jungkook walked Taehyung home later that night. Jungkook couldn't bare the thought of the boy walking alone in this part of town. Not when he was that pretty.

Jungkook's walk back was weird. He kept thinking of how cute Taehyung was. The boys eyes kept popping into his head. Those big brown eyes.

Jungkook sighed as he continued his walk. When he got closer to his apartment, he stopped at a gas station to buy a couple of snacks for later.

He gets a call as he walks out the store, "Yeah?"

"JK?"

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah."

"What's up?"

Yoongi sighs from the other end, "There was a guy here looking for you earlier. Didn't look nice."

Jungkook pauses in the middle of the sidewalk, "What did you tell him?"

"I said you were dead."

Jungkook sighed in relief, "Yeah?"

"Yeah. But he didn't believe me."

Jungkook clenched his jaw. What the fuck?

"What else did he say?"

"He said... JK, he said that he was going to start a killing spree if you don't show yourself soon."

______

Sorry it took me so long to update. I got a random burst of energy. If you haven't, plz read Fate :) thank u