At Lunch

Aphmau's POV

After a few classes, which I shared with Aaron (yes, all of them), it was lunch.
"I like how you always leave and come with Aaron, Aph." fantasied Katelyn.
"And, now your gonna die." I answered as it was obvious Katelyn was shipping us. "On second thought, I'll just explain. We have almost all of our classes together. Which is really annoying."
"I have an idea to make it less annoying to share classes. How about, my best friend and my best mate, become friends."
Aaron excepted that request without even asking me! Who does that? Who says that they're friends with someone without even asking them if the want to be friends? Aaron, that's who!

After we had all eaten, Aaron was unbearable, so me, KC and Katelyn escaped to the toilet to get free from the boys. We left them, talking to one another about nonsense that they seem to enjoy, to go to the freedom of the toilets where boys couldn't talk about the nonsense to us. Again, the stuff they say is nonsense. Then again, is the stuff we say about makeup and stuff nonsense to them? I guess I will never know. (A/N: I will never know either) Unless one of them tells me. Please will one of them tell me, I'm gonna be pondering this all week else! (A/N: Me too!) 

"What shall we talk about, KC?" asked Katelyn.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks we should talk about how much time Aphmau~Sempai spends with Aaron~Kun. Doesn't Katelyn~Sama agree that they send alot of time together?" replied KC. this had to be the topic they started discussing, didn't it.
"Guys, I just have alot of my classes with him, ok. And, we weren't even friends before Zane suggested it. I don't even consider him a friend now."
"Does that mean Aphmau~Sempai likes him as more than a friend?"
"No, it means I like him as less than a friend."
"Really Aph? Or is KC right for the third time?"
"The third time?"
"She was correct in thinking me and Travis liked one another too, remember?"
"Yeah, but maybe you should be asking Aaron this question instead of me because I will never like that idiot."
"Don't worry, Zane~Kun is questioning Aaron~Kun now."
"WHAT!" I exclaimed.
"I didn't know about that Aph."
"I guessed that Katelyn."

Aaron's POV

"Very sorry mate, I didn't want to ask you this but KC asked me to do it and she can get very scary when she is angry." Zane stated, "Do you like Aph?"
"A little. BUT, DON'T TELL HER!"
"Why?" asked Travis.
"SHE WILL TELL KATELYN AND KATELYN WILL KILL ME!"
"I personally don't think she will. Personally, I know that she is actually helping Nana question Aph about liking you at the moment. Don't worry, she wont call you, she'll kill me for telling her and not Aph." explained Zane.
"WHAT ON EARTH!!!!!"

I am so sorry it took me so long to update! I wish it didn't and this chapter wasn't so short but I couldn't really do anything. Please, if you've enjoyed it so far, please vote!
-Ginny_Weasley_Rules