At Lunch Part 2

Aphmau's POV

"What!?" I screamed, "You're telling me that Zane is asking Aaron if he likes me!?"

I was going mental and I ran outside. How on earth was I meant to stop Zane from asking Aaron? "It's too late Aph! He's already asked!" Katelyn shouted from behind me. How was I mean to not find out now? 

I continued running. I had two things to say. One for Zane and one for Aaron. If Zane's answer was yes, I would say a different thing to Aaron than if Zane's answer was no. On the way, I started texting FC.

Me: Hey, FC. I need some advice.

FC: Whatever u need Shu I can try and provide.

Me: Thanks FC. What would u do if ur ship crazy friend asked their boyfriend, who happens to be ur crushes best mate and u best friend, to ask ur crush if they liked u while u and ur friends were in the bathroom where they asked if u liked ur crush and u said no and they said they're bf was asking ur crush if they like u?

FC: Umm, I'm in that situation but reversed. I said yes. Who else's friend is that weird but ours you know?
Me: Ur name isn't Aaron, is it?

FC: Ye, it is... Is ur name Aphmau?

Me: Wha- Aaron?

FC: Aph!

Me: We just confessed to liking one another didn't we?
FC: Ye, I think we did.

Then, I think I fainted.

Aaron's POV

I think Aph might have fainted 'cause I was texting her over and over again but she's wasn't replying. I started to run towards where I guessed Aph was but the dudes called me back over. "You don't think you're getting out of this that quickly, do you?" I kept running and quickly texted Zane: Soz mate, a friend just fainted.

After I found Aph, the dudes came running up behind me. "This is your friend?" asked the new dude Travis, "Wait, isn't this Aph?!"
"Yes, now, go get Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. We'll need their help! Zane, get the medical lady!" I ordered and Travis and Zane ran off to get the people I told them to get. 

"Aph?" I whispered. "Shu? Shu?" Aph woke up and went, "FC?"
"Hey, Shu." I smiled. "How are you?"
"Not great, FC. Not great. I'm a bit light-headed." Aph said. "How are you?"
"Alright. I was very worried when I thought you had fainted." I replied, "Zane's gone to get the medical lady. And Travis is getting KC and Katelyn."
"NO! NOT KATELYN! SHE'LL WANT TO GIVE ME CPR!" Aph screamed.
"But- she got a boyfriend," I said.
"IT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE'LL GIVE ME CPR ANYWAY!" Aph shouted.
"Oh. She shouldn't do that. Like, no." I stated. "That's just wrong. I'll get Travis to hold her back. Or I will."

A while later after a silence between us, I broke it saying, " Hey, Shu. Would you like to go out with me?"
"I'd love that, FC." she accepted.
"Aww, you guys already have pet names for one another." gawped Travis.
"We'll explain later. Travis, hold Katelyn back!" I exclaimed.
"Ok?" questioned Travis, holding her back.
"CPR," Aph said, simply.
"Oh." realised Travis.
"Kawaii~Chan wants to see Aphmau~Sempai and make sure she's ok," said Kawaii~Chan.
"I'm fine KC. Just know, I found out who FC is!" Aph exclaimed.
"And I found out who Shu is." I sighed.
"No way is Aaron~Kun FC! Kawaii~Chan doesn't believe it!" Kawaii~Chan shouted.
"You told Kawaii~Chan about me?"
"Well, FC, I kinda had to. She looked over my shoulder at you texting me and she was like 'Aphmau~Sempai, who's FC?' and I kinda had to tell her about you."
"Meh, I told some of the werewolves about you too, Shu. And Zane. Oh, here comes Zane now. Hey, Zane! Hey, medical teacher lady! Zane, you'll never guess who Shu is!"
"Is it Aphmau?"
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Katelyn is, well, she's Katelyn. Kawaii~Chan would probably put something Chan and I doubt it's Travis or anyone not here. That leaves Aph as Shu." explained Zane
"Good detective work Zane." stated the medical teacher lady, who I'll just call ML for now.
"Or, as I did, Aphmau could've just told you who she was on that stupid game she wanted me to play with him so she could introduce me to FC who I knew was Aaron so I just said 'Aph, I already know FC.' and she was ok with it."
"So that's why you messaged me about Zane when we didn't know it was each other, Shu."
"Cool, now let's get that young lady down to medical. We don't want her ill, do we?" said the ML.

After a while, the bell sounded and I had a class with Aph but she was still being tended to by the ML so I headed to science but I left Aph, saying, "I'll see you in a bit Shu. And I'll tell the teacher you're at medical."
She replied with, "Thanks, FC. I'll see you soon." as I started walking away, waving to one another.
"If your teacher doesn't believe you tell them to call me!" the ML shouted after me.

After I got to class, the teacher did the register and, when she called out Aph's name, everyone looked confused as Aph is always on time so I shouted, "She's with the medical lady!"
"Ok, Aaron!" she shouted back so I guess the ML wasn't getting that call. A few minutes after the teacher did the register, Aph walked in and everyone started staring as she moved to sit by me. "Everyone's staring, FC," Shu said.
I replied, "I know, Shu. Don't let them bother you. They only want to intimidate you to make you explain why we're so suddenly so close. Just focus on other things, Shu."
"Ok, FC." she replied, "Anyway, what are we doing?"
"It's a sub so we're copying facts down." I explained, "And answering the questions about the information."
"Can I have an information sheet?" asked Shu.
"Just, let's share mine, ok Shu?"
"Ok, FC."

"Sorry, are you Aphmau?" asked the supply. I think she was Irish?
"Ye. Sorry I wasn't here at the start. I fainted at lunch and the medical lady wouldn't let me go. Aaron's explained what I need to do though. Could I have a sheet, please?" Shu replied, politely.
"Yeah, sure. Here you go." said the supply, as she gave Shu a sheet.

I know this chapter wasn't very long and I'm sorry for that and that it took so long to put out but hopefully you liked it! Shout out to @Fuukawari  for voting on my previous chapters! I'll try and do a longer chapter next time and upload it sooner. The sub was based on one I had for science today and she didn't know much but she was very nice and my class liked her. I'd had her before as a history sub so it was nice to see her again. Shout out to you nice Irish sub who taught me science today and history a few weeks ago! And shout out to all the nice medical ladies who work at high schools and primary schools in the UK! If you didn't know, me and my friend @Ponyloverpuppy123 are writing a book together so check that out when the first chapter is out! Thanks for reading!

-Ginny_Weasley_Rules