Explaining After School

Third Person

After school, the few friends met and they discussed what had happened that day and how aarmau came to be. They told Travis and Katelyn who Shu and FC were and how Aaron and Aphmau texted each other every night and played this game together before they even knew one another. They also explained to Aaron and Zane how Travlyn happened. This way, they were all up to date on what has happened in the last two days. the conversation went a little bit like this:

"So... How did the ship sail Aph? It's been pestering me all day," asked Katelyn,  in a really strange way, like how your best friend would ask you a personal question or how a good friend would ask you about your love life, "And, how did you come up with the name FC? And you Shu, Aaron."
"Well, Katelyn. You know how I'm always playing Final Fantasy 11?" asked Aph as Katelyn nodded her head, "Well, I'm always playing with a guy I met on it and we text all the time. After you and KC told me Zane was asking Aaron whether he liked me, I ran off and started messaging my online friend for advice. Let me get my phone out to tell you guys exactly what we said."

As Aphmau got her phone out, Katelyn, Travis, and Kawaii~Chan listened intensely. "This is what we said. Also, I'm not going to say my online friend's online name or my online name, I'm just gonna say 'his online name' or 'my online name' to build the suspense for Travis and Katelyn as Zane, KC and Aaron already know what the online names are. I said: Hey, 'his online name'. I need some advice. Then, he said: Whatever you need 'my online name' I can try and provide. SO, then I said: Thanks 'his online name'. What would you do if your ship crazy friend..."
"Hey!" Kawaii~Chan cut her off.
"What? He didn't know it was you, to begin with!" Aphmau exclaimed in defence, "Well, to continue, I said: asked their boyfriend, who happens to be your crushes best mate and your best friend, to ask your crush if they liked you while you and your friends were in the bathroom where they asked if you liked your crush and you said no and they said they're boyfriend was asking your crush if they like you? Then he said: Umm, I'm in that situation but reversed. I said yes. Who else's friend is that weird but ours you know?  So, I said: Your name isn't Aaron, is it?"
"Then, I said: Ye, it is... Is your name Aphmau?" said Aaron.
"Wha- Aaron?" stated Aphmau.
"Aph!" exclaimed Aaron.
"We just confessed to liking one another, didn't we?" asked Aphmau.
"Ye, I think we did." stated Aaron, "Then, Shu fainted."

"So your online name is Shu, Aph?!" exclaimed Katelyn.
"And yours is FC, Aaron?" asked Travis.
"Well done." said Aaron, "You're not very dumb. Only a bit."
"You probably could've worked it out sooner," stated Aphmau.
"Eh, we probably could've but I didn't want to interrupt your conversation," explained Katelyn.
"And I was very dumb. You should know that," stated Travis.

Aphmau's POV

After a while of us walking after me and FC explained how we got together and why we call each other Fc and Shu, I said, "What is going on? Why are we so silent?" 
"We are all pondering how on earth you guys decided it was the other." explained Katelyn, " I guess it doesn't really make sense. I mean, surely we can' be the only friends that do that to their friends so that they will get together?"
"I think that only crazy people would do that to get their friends together. And we kinda guessed it as you guys are all mental and Shu said that her friends, aka you and KC, went to the girl's bathroom and, as you know, we kinda knew you went to the bathroom."
"Meh, I guess." stated Katelyn.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks that her, her friends and her boyfriend should get ice-cream! There's are ice-cream shop over there!" exclaimed Kawaii~Chan as she pointed towards and ice-cream place a few meters away.
I replied, "Yeah, that would be brilliant!"

We went over to the ice-cream place and we decided on what flavour to have. "Why is there so many flavours to choose from?" cried Travis, "Can someone pick for me?"

After a while of us all deciding what to choose from we came to this decision:
I would have mint choc chip - the best flavour ever (I love mint choc chip!).
Aaron would have cookie dough but without the chocolate as there was a chocolate free version intended for werewolves.
KC would have salted caramel.
Zane wanted the bubble-gum flavour.
Katelyn and Travis would have chocolate as Katelyn decided for Travis.

To Be Continued...

Ok, this is short. I know. But I wanted to post. So here it is. Merry (3 days late) Christmas! Umm, yeah. Anyone got any ideas for me? I've got a little writers block. See you guys soon!
-Ginny_Weasley_Rules