Chapter 18

Lilas POV.
After dinner we headed back home. Right now we are walking up to the house but stopped when we see a person standing on our doorstep. I glanced at Luke and gave him a confused look and he gave me the exact one back. I stepped forward and made my way towards the unknown person on my doorstep with Luke following closely behind. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. When I saw here face I couldn't believe who it was.

" Alyssa...?!" I yelled excitedly pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

Alyssa was mine and Lukes best friend in elementary school until she moved away in grade 7 I haven't seen her in years. We haven't even spoken since I think grade 10. I've missed her so much.

" Is that really you?" Luke asked in disbelief.

" Yeah it's good to see you two... I would love and chat but it's kind of cold out so would you mind if I came in." She asked slightly shivering.

" Of course come in." I said opening the door for her and gesturing for her to come in.

" Thanks." She said stepping in with Luke and I following closely behind.
We made our way to the living room and saw that the other boys are sitting in there then turn towards us and give us a confussed look at why there is someone with us. Ashton is the first to break the silence.

" Alyssa...?" He asked getting up and walking towards her.

" It's good to see you to Ashton." She said hugging him and he instantly hugged her back. After a minute they broke apart and Ashton lead her to one of the couches and sat beside her.

Luke and I sat on the opposite couch with Calum and Michael.

" Hey Cal hey Mikey." Alyssa said focusing her attention on them.

" Hey Ally." Calum said running up to her and giving her a hug. Than returning to his seat.

" Mikey don't I get a hug from you?" She asked pouting which caused Michael to blush a little. He hasn't taken his eyes off her since he's seen her. Maybe Michael has a tiny crush.

" Of course you do." I said pushing Michael towards her. Michael let out a nervous laugh and went to hug her. When they  pulled away  Michael returned to his seat next to Calum.

" I've missed you guys so much." Alyssa said with tears threatening to spill.

" We've missed you to... and don't you dare start to cry because I will start to." I said shaky trying not to cry but I let a tear fall. I missed this girl so much a haven't seen her in like 3 years. Luke noticed I was crying and set his hand on my thigh and squeezed it reassuringly. Alyssa glanced at me with a smirk. She looked back at ashton and smiled.

" I owe you 50 bucks you were right." She said handing him 50 bucks and took it smirking evily.

" Did you bet on me and Luke getting together?" I asked curiously why did they always think that we were going to end up together like what the fuck.

" Yup we always knew but I guessed you guys would be at least 20 years old before you started going out and Ashto. Said under 20 mikey and cal didn't want to bet because they didn't have money." She said laughing.

" Why did you think we would always end up together?" I asked glancing at all of them.

" Because we just had that feeling you would and we always wanted you to be together we knew Luke would be so good to you unlike that piece of shit Jason." Ashton said getting mad about the whole Jason thing again.

" Who's Jason? " Alyssa asked confussed moving her black hair with blue streaks in it away from her face.

" Long story short a horrible disgrace for a human being who didn't treat Lila right." Calum mumbled.