Chapter 43

Lila's Pov.

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face as memories of last night took over my thoughts. Last night was amazing, and I couldn't be more happy that I shared my first time with Luke. My head was resting on Luke's bare chest and  I smiled and kissed it. I heard a muffled groan and I looked up just in time to see Luke's amazing blue eyes flutter open.

" Morning baby." Luke smiled and kissed my forehead sleepily.

"Morning Lukey." I grinned and kissed his chest once again.

"Last night was amazing." Luke grinned at me and I blushed slightly. He kissed me quickly and I smiled before kissing him back. But all was interupted by my phone. I groaned and picked up my phone not even bothering to check the caller ID.

" Hello?"I asked.

" Hey Lila are you and Luke on your way yet. Julia and I have a date planned and we have to leave soon." Ashton informed and I quickly got out of bed and got dressed still on the phone with Ash. Luke followed suit and he to got dressed.

" Sorry we're about to leave. We slept in." I blushed and right now I was thankful for speaking to Ashton over the phone and not in person. I heard Ashton let out a small chuckle and I could imagine him shaking his head slightly with a small grin on his face.

" Okay see you then." He said sweetly. We exchanged good byes and Luke and I were out of the apartment in minutes time.

~

We made it to my childhood home in record time. We both rushed out of the car and ran up the driveway and into the house without even bothering to knock. When we entered we were greeted by Ashton and Julia sitting on the couch in the living room with small grins on their faces. When we sat down on the opposite couch of theirs, their attention was set on us. Julia instantly started to giggle at us and Ashton sent a small glare to Luke. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

" Whats that on your neck Lila?"Ashton asked and the tension in the room increased imediatley. I furrowed my eyebrows again and looked down at my neck noticing a small bruise. But it wasn't just a bruise it was a love bite.

" Oh ummm...." I stuttered but Julia interupted me.

" Ashton leave it be, its only a hickey. I'm sure they were responsible enough to use protection." Julia soothed and Ashton nodded a little hesitant though. I blushed and Luke did to. But Luke's face dropped after taking in Julia's words.

" What is it Luke?" I asked and Luke frowned and looked nervous to tell me what he was thinking.

" I sorta of forgot to put on a condom." He said with a frown.

I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I can't believe we forgot to use protection. I should have made sure we did. How could we be so stupid. Before I knew what was going on Ashton was on Luke and looked enraged. He was about to hit Luke but a voice stopped him.

" Ashton don't you dare hurt your sister's boyfriend or I swear I will tell Julia every embarassing Childhood story I can think of." The stern voice of my mum yelled. Ashton instantly let go of Luke and sat back down on the couch.

I looked over to my mum and saw that she was looking a lot better. She had a small grin on her face probably because she managed to stop Ashton from hitting Luke. She came over and sat down beside me and started rubbing my back soothingly as I was trying to wrap my head around everything that just happened. Luke and I forgot to use protection and Ashton was so close to beating the shit out of him for that. Just yesterday we were joking about kids and today I find out that I could be a mum soon. Its just a lot to take in.

" Now whats this fighting about?"Mum asked with a small frown. I gulped before answering her.

" Luke and I had sex yesterday and forgot to use a condom." I  whispered out and mum looked slightly taken aback from my answer but soon let a small smile replace her uneasy look.

" Its fine sweetie. This doesn't necessarily mean that your pregnant. When's your next period due?"She asked and I thought about it for a while before replying.

" About 2 and a half weeks."I replied with a shaky voice.

" Okay if you're late then we'll get you a test then. Don't be all nervous sweetheart if you're pregnant you're pregnant. It doesn't matter." Mum shrugged and I nodded. I looked over to Luke and he had a small smile on his lips. I looked at him with a raised brow and he smiled wider before speaking.

" We could be parents. I could be a Dad."Luke grinned and I smiled small at him.

" So does that mean if I am pregnant that you would want the baby?"I asked and Luke instantly nodded.

" Of course baby. I've always wanted kids. I know we're still young but it doesn't matter. I love you so much and would love the baby just as much. We can do this together. If you are pregnant it would be great but if you aren't there's always the future." Luke smiled and I was in complete awe as to what he said.

Luke's all for having the baby if I am pregnant and I couldn't be happier. I've always wanted kids and having one with Luke would be amazing. I'm glad that Luke would be there for me if I do turn out to be pregnant. I looked over to Ashton and Julia and they both had small smiles on their faces. Luke kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled into him and looked back over at Ashton.

" Ashton what do you think?"I asked nervous.

" I wouldn't mind if you did happen to be pregnant. I love kids and I'm ready to be an uncle. Its just a little shocking is all. I never thought that you would have a baby this young." He shrugged and I nodded.

" I understand that. But there is a slight chance that I'm not pregnant. And if I'm not there won't be a baby around for sometime." I made it very clear and everyone nodded including Luke. I smiled softly and snuggled into Luke.