Chapter 31.

Lukes POV.
Tommrow is mine and Lilas birthday and I couldn't be more excited. I found a great gift for her and I hope she loves it. I have a whole day planned for us. I can't wait to see the smile I've grown to love on her face,every time she smiles I fall even more in love with her if that's even possible.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed just thinking of what tommrow will be like. I hope I can give her the best birthday of her life tomorrow. I can't help but wonder if she's to is excited for tomorrow. I was brought out of my thoughts by Lila coming into the room and plopping down next to me.

" Hey Baby." I said looking down at her.

" Hey...what's up?" She asked grabbing one of my hands and playing with my fingers.

" Nothing I just can't wait for tomorrow." I said with a smile.

" Me to...I'm really excited...we're turning 18!" She said with a huge smile.

" I hope you like what I got you." I said while laying down next to Lila and pulling her into my side and cuddling her.

" I will love it Luke...you know me the best." She said resting her head in the crook of my neck.

" That's true." I said then she started to yawn.

" Go to sleep baby...happy early birthday." I said while kissing the top of her head.

" Goodnight Luke...happy early birthday." She said cuddling closer to me if possible.

" Night." I said before closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep. With Lila in my arms the way I always want it to be. I can't imagine not falling asleep with her beside me.

~
Lilas POV.
I woke up to people jumping ontop of me. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton, Michael and Calum jumping on Luke and I. I look over to Luke and he rolled his eyes and pushed the guys off of us causing me to laugh. All the guys groaned in pain after landing ass first on the floor.

" Happy Birthday!" They all cheered jumping up and engulfing us both into a huge hug.

" Thanks." Luke and I said in unison. Causing the boys to laugh and let go of us.

" You guys get changed and meet us downstairs." Ashton said before quickly kissing my forehead and leaving the room with Michael and Calum following closely behind. Once they left Luke leaned over and quickly kissed my lips before letting a huge smile appear on his face. Causing one to spread across my face to.

" Happy Birthday." Luke said with a smirk on his lips.

" Happy Birthday Luke." I said before kissing his cheek and getting up to get dressed.

I quickly got into high wasted denim shorts and a purple crop top, with my signature purple and white converse to go with. I threw my hair up into a messy bun because I didn't feel like actually dealing with it, and put on my usual makeup so mascara and chapstick. Once I was finished I exited Lukes bathroom.

I walked back into Lukes room to see him sitting on his bed waiting for me. Lukes wearing his signature ripped black skinny jeans and an Greenday shirt, with his worn out black converse.

He saw me enter the room and smiled widely before coming over to me and throwing me over his shoulder causing me to squeal.

" Luke!" I said playfully hitting his back.

" What? I just thought I'd be nice and carry you."  He said lightly chuckling.

" Thanks but aren't I heavy?" I question.

" No your as light as a feather baby." He said before setting me down on one of the couches in the living room and sat beside me.

" Thanks."I said then kissed his cheek causing him to blush slightly. Lukes so cute when he blushes.