Sun Summoner & Tidemaker?

Percy's POV

Darkness was broken by sunlight when I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry but I could make out a blue kefta standing above me.

"Healer!" the blue blob yelled before a red blob came up beside her.

I felt the blue blob kneel down to me to check if I was still alive and when the red one took her place, I could feel that there were things in my body moving that shouldn't.

"Shit!" I yelled. Yep, that didn't feel good.

"Stay still. You have four broken ribs, a fractured collarbone, and a concussion," she said. As my vision cleared, I could see that the reb blob was a Healer's kefta.

I was still drowsy but noticed I was alone.

"Where's Mal and Alina? Where are they?!" I asked the Healer frantically. Gods please tell me they made it out.

"First Army goes to medical and Ms. Starkov is headed for the general's tent," she explained before using her small science to fix the damage done to my body.

Oh shit that hurts. As I felt my collar bone mend back together. Before she could move onto the ribs or my head, the blue kefta came back. With my vision somewhat restored, I could see that it was the Inferni that I saved with Mrs. O'Leary.

"Bring her to the general's tent as well," she said.

"But I'm not done yet," the Healer insisted.

The dark woman turned back to her, "You can finish on the way there. We don't want to keep him waiting. Especially with this one." She walked off the skiff without so much as a look back.

I rested my head on the wood and let out a sigh. What the Hades have I done?

Two oprichniki came to escort me to the tent and the Healer woman followed suit. My legs were still in working condition so I had no problem walking on my own. As we made our way to the dark tent, the Healer started to work on my head. The blurriness in my vision faded away and I slumped slightly in relief. She moved to the ribs and continued her work but became confused.

"I can't heal them all the way. What's going on? This has never happened before," she questioned.

This made me panic on the inside. Shit. She can't heal them all the way because of my DNA. being half god meant half my body was composed of godly power and all that crap. I'm not fully human which means she can't manipulate my body as well as a normal person.

I let out a small chuckle and wrapped an arm around myself.

"I'm sure you're just tired. Don't worry, I've dealt with worse than this," I reassured her. Though, I'm not so sure it worked because she still looked worried but gave a small nod before walking away.

The oprichniki and I entered the dark tent and saw all the Grisha and First Army that were on the skiff. Alina stoof in the middle and turned at the sound of footsteps. Her eyes landed on me and ran to pull me into a hug. I groaned when she gave a squeeze that was a bit too tight.

"Alina, loosen up. I'm fine," I said in a strained voice.

She jumped back and scanned me over with her eyes. She looked worried but I met her gaze with a small smirk of my own. We both turned back to the front of the tent but Alina still kept a grip on me. Even though I wanted to stay tough in front of the infamous Black General, I couldn't help but lean some of my weight on her.

The man in black stood with his back facing us.

"Bring them closer," he commanded.

The oprichniki took hold of our arms and moved us closer to the middle of the tent and, subsequently, to him.