Unhealthy Romance, Part 7

• इन्हें समर्पित: bluebuffy

Sorry 4 the long wait guys!! I hope this is good enough and I'm gonna try and go low on the cliffys! XD enjoy! Um, this is 4 Bluebuffy shes amazing so check out her work ppl!!

Part 7

"Help-" I trailed off as, as-

"SKY!" Not even Luke's scream could pull my mind from what just happened, from what I just felt.

The only thing that managed to regester in my brain was the sound of flesh and bone ripping, the sound of the coach gasping as a whimper left his lips and the only thing I could feel was blood splattering onto my face casuing my eyes to shut tight for a second before they opened to see the coach limp against the glass, a rotting black hand straight through his chest now gripping on my shirt.

It had all happened so fast, too fast  . . .

"Oh my god!" Miss Shear was in tears as she realised what had just happened but everyone was frozen to the spot trying to figure out what they had just seen, even my eyes were glued to the coaches head as I stood frozen, my arms still around him and that thing still grabbing onto my shirt.

"Help," I barely whispered feeling my knees go weak and then within a second the silence of the bus filled with sudden screams as it moved in one quick motion.

I was pulled hard up against the back of the coach, my face slamming into the back of his head and my chest pressed up against him as that thing pulled with all its strength. My hands now took the rule of pressing against the glass as I screamed trying to pull away from it.

"Luke!" I cried out sobbing almost and then I heard the footsteps, the running. Troy was on my left side with Big T trying to help me pull, Derry had his arms wrapped around my waist and Luke was doing the same trying their hardest to pull me away. "Get it off me!" I cried feeling its rotting yellow nails slice through my shirt getting dangrously close to my skin! "Hurry please!"

"Fuck!" Troy muttered his foot now against the glass as he pulled harder.

"Help!" I cried out tears running crazy down my cheeks and this time Clair, Cindy and Mary had grasp of my shoulders trying to pull me back, everyone else was scared shitless to move!

"Let. Go. You. Bastard!" Troy cursed again before he let go. "Oh fuck this!" He roared running back leaving the rest of us stunned and even more frightened at the lose of one more person except Tory was back in a second but this time with a knife in his hand. "You want some of this? Take it you cunt!"

Troys hand fired into the air and he brought it down yelling as it cut that things arm, he had to sway the knife against its skin a few times before it actually cut through. Blood oozed from the cut and a high pitched screeched through the air as it let me go causing all of us to go falling to the ground, the coach simply falling to the side closets to the doors.

My eyes shut tightly closed as I felt Derry's arms tighten around my waist holding me against him with Lukes other arm drapped over the front of my waist.

The whole bus was silent once again and after a few seconds once the screech had ended, I opened my eyes to see the small hole in the window circled with blood and the thing gone, everyone was on the ground, either shaking or rubbing the back of their heads were they had fallen after their attempt to get me out of the things clutches.

"Sky?" I sat up crawling away from Derry as I got to my feet, everybody else was still sitting up straight on the ground.

My eyes were glued to the only limp still person on the floor, the only bleeding person, the only dead person.

"He's dead?" I asked and Luke jumped to his feet, his arm wrapping around my shoulders pulling me into his chest as his shirt covered my eyes hiding the view of the body on the ground, his other hand held the back of my head against him as his head dug into my hair covering his eyes also.

Unhealthy Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें