Unhealthy Romance, Part 6

Part 6

Sky's P.o.v

"Why do all of you have the same mark!?! Does it have something to do with why we're stuck here and why all this freaky stuff is happening to us!?!" Mary yelled all in a rush with fear as she took steps back away from everyone.

"We don't know! And it doesn't have to mean anything! You teenagers have some crazy minds; those things that you believe in are not real!" Daisy said but with a voice that told us that she didn't believe what she was saying either. "You all just need to some rest! There is no danger and it could just be a birth mark that just broke through."

"You know that isn't true! These kids are tainted! Why else would they be the only ones with those...witch marks?! With all this going on I'm starting to believe in those things and right now I believe all this is happening because of them!" The coach stepped forwards pointing his finger out at me mainly and I saw Clair sink back to her knees with a thought that maybe she was tainted. "We should kick them out of the bus; we should kick her out of the bus!"

"Dear god! Are you for real, she's a child what could she have done! So what if there are things out there? So what if it's got something to do with them?! All that's important is the fact that we're ALL in danger including her and the them! I think you would have seen that by now, we're ALL in danger!" Miss Shear yelled standing in front of the coach and pushing him back away from us.

"Have you heard yourselves!?! You're acting like children! We all know that nothing is going on here but the fact that we are stranded and our minds are taking over!" Daisy argued stepping the middle of the coach and Miss Shear making sure that there was some distance between them. Every student in this bus half knows or knows that something is out there and that these marks aren't just here, I guess they used their brains to piece everything together but Miss Shear was with us too. The coach...well he was with us just more about getting rid of me.

"There's something out there! And I don't care what you think about them having these marks but there in just as much danger as we are so you gotta go through us!" Cindy said gripping onto Liam's hand as she took a stand for us. I weakly smiled up at her as I turned my head back to the coach to see him staring daggers at me, what did I ever do to him!?!

"Well I'm the teacher so let's see what you'll do about it! And if any of you get in my way then you'll see where you're football reputation DOESNT get you and for the girls trust me...you'll be sorry. And Miss Shear, don't even think about it otherwise both you and Daisy won't have jobs if we ever get back and you know I'll be able to do that!" Daisy gave me a pitiful look but I saw Miss Shear straighten her posture folding her arms over her chest.

Maybe you should just go.....

My trail of thought lingered off as I heard a low cry leave Miss Shear lips. My eyes flew from the floor and I looked up to see Miss Shear thrown onto the seat's behind the coach as he marched his way closer to me. My breath caught in my throat and I felt Luke wrap his arms around my waist tighter making sure that he wouldn't let me go.

"Move!" The coach yelled pushing everyone who stood in his way out of it. Clair tried blocking him as he got closer to me but in the end she was thrown on top of Frank and before anyone could take in what was happening, Luke was swearing curses to the coach and my arm was stinging from where the coach was trying to pull me and the digging of his fingers into my flesh.

"Let go of her!" Luke yelled. I shut my eyes tight trying to ignore the pain; this was all happening so fast! No one actually had time to do anything!

"Let go Luke!" I yelled no able to take it anymore. His grip loosened but by accident and before he knew it I was on my feet with the coach digging his fingers into my elbow holding my arm up and a half of the guys standing behind him.