Chapter 20:

A/N: WHOOP! 20 chapters up! I'm so happy right now I can't believe that I have 20 freakin chapters here on Wattpad! HARMIONE is seriously my fav ship and well, let's just say I'm not going to let Hermione down in this chappie *hint hint*

Harry's POV (obviously):
I told Clair what I had to do the next morning.
I groggily rubbed my eyes and turned over to see Clair smiling in her sleep, wonder what she's dreaming about. I turn over to put on my glasses, when I see a book on the table. I see its one of her school books, and end up ignoring it. I tip-toe out of bed and put on pants I find in the corner of the room. Clair wakes up suddenly.
"Good morning," she says in a thick voice and kisses my mouth softly.
She gets out of bed and finds her shirt on the floor. We just slept, I promise.
She puts on her clothes and intertwines our hands. "I'm hungry, let's get to breakfast."
"Clair, before we go, I have to tell you something."
"What is it?" She asks worriedly.
"I've got to leave, today." She frowned and looked at me with sad eyes.
"Pack your things, I'll help," she smiled a fake smile.
"After breakfast?" I asked.
"Sure," she sighed and grabbed my hand weakly.

I am not going to voice my suspicion, because I might be kicked out of here, and I'm already late to get back to the Dursleys, I've got to leave. We walked downstairs once again noisily, while everything was dead silent in their kitchen. Their grandmother looked depressed.
"Where's Tommy?" Clair asked in a shaky voice.
"Upstairs, he's a bit sick," Their grandmother said. "Go talk to him."
"Alright, I'm going with you," I said.
"Fine, c'mon!" She ran back up the stairs. I ran right behind her.
As I said before, their house was completely amazing. I love it here, and it feels very comfortable. Tommy's door creaked open on it's own, which made a knot form in my stomach. What in the actual hell is going on here?
Clair pushed it all the way open and we found Tommy sitting on his bed, staring at the ceiling as if trying to find something on it. I smoothed out the covers for something to do with my hands. He coughed, and when he did, the house shook violently.
"Bloody hell!" I yelled. Clair was crying, and hugging her brother tight. Tommy then vomited all over her back.
"I'm going to get a wash cloth," I walked out of the room.

I ran to the bathroom, outside was darker than usual, I need to get the hell out of this place immediately. I detoured to my room and grabbed my jacket, I went back to Tommy's room to say good-bye.
"Clair!" I yelled when I got in the room. She was on the floor, and she was unconscious. I ran to feel her pulse, it was hardly there. I felt a last resort in my mind as I turned over her limp body and went mouth-to-mouth style. I came back up, and she wasn't moving. I picked up her body, and thought it was probably a hopeless case. What made this happen?

I realized when I looked over at Tommy's bed and saw blood smearing the covers. Tommy cowered in fear, and I sat on the bed in absolute panic.
"Tommy, what happened?" I said, trying to keep my voice from quivering.
"Sh-she...." He couldn't talk he was in shock.
"Tommy, please," I said calmly. No answer.
I grabbed both of them and took them downstairs. Their grandmother wasn't there. She was in the corner, looking at family portraits I presume. I walked over to her, and she whipped around, making me drop both Clair and Tommy. She spoke in a deep voice,
"Harry Potter, you will pay for what you've done...You have defeated the Dark Lord, but you will NEVER DEFEAT ME!" Her eyes went from white to blackness, a black abyss.
It was useless, I bent over Clair, her pulse was completely gone. Tommy lie on the floor, not looking like he was going to breathe anytime soon, turning purple. I felt fear spread throughout my body, their grandmother was transforming, transforming into a beast.
She was sprouting black claws, her skin peeling and her hair became fire, her breath came into my face, and it smelt nasty. Tears welled up in my eyes, I looked over at Tommy, and saw their grandmother produce a Fireball in her hand and, no, no, no... Threw it at him. He burst into flames, and with one last shriek, fell to ashes. I cried in surrender. "Kill me!"