Chapter 9:

A/N: this chapter is a little bit sad and short, so I hope you like it though, I think it's pretty good, so if you like it comment! Thx for 700 reads! Ily⚡️
Harry's POV:
I didn't know why I did it, but it just felt right.
She was so beautiful, and I needed to thank her, so how else would I then? I feel like that ginger is her boyfriend. I feel like they have a connection, it was odd.
Maybe they don't but, whatever.
"So, want to go down to the lake again?" I said to her.
"Sure!" She replied right away.
"Brilliant."

I think I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I didn't really know why, but I felt this sudden attraction to her, even though Hermon has never even been in my life, it's like she always has been.
Was she just like a random student who came to help me? Or a family friend?
I honestly can't say that she was or wasn't, so I was tired of it all. I grabbed her hand, and we went down to the lake. "You sleep well?" She asked.
"Sort of," I said with a stony look, I felt something, like I remembered something, but it was like trying to keep water in your hands and I forgot who she was once again.
"I'm sorry, what's your name?"
"Hermione." Right, Hermione.
I'm pretty sure it was Hermon, but Hermione's okay. I was tired of not remembering where the hell I am, I am tired of not remembering this beautiful girl who just randomly came into my life like a wrecking ball, I was tired of not remembering where I came from, and I can't remember anything, I don't even know why I'm so special.
"Hey, Harry?" She asked and I looked up.
"Yes?"
"You okay, you looked like you were in deep thought?" She asked.
"Fine," I said shrugging it off, but I couldn't help but look into her eyes.
"This isn't fair," I said.
"What isn't fair?" She asked.
"I can't remember who you are, and I feel like I've known you, I just really don't know you, and I wish I did."
"Oh, Harry, I miss you," she hugged me, and I hugged her back.
"Why is it that I can't remember anything, but I feel like there's something here,"I pointed at my heart.
"I dunno." "Tell me," I said.
"What?" She said startled.
"Tell me who you are, tell me who you are to me," I said meaningly. "I-I,"
"Never mind," I said and walked off to the castle, feeling like I should've stayed with her, maybe just a bit frustratedly.

Hermione's POV:
I was going to tell him I loved him, but I couldn't. I needed to start over with him, and he just walked out of my life forever. "Harry!" I called and he turned around.
"I'm going to tell you who you are to me!" And he walked over.
"You know who you are to me?" He shook his head 'no.'

"You are Harry James Potter, the one who defeated Voldemort, you are brave, courageous, funny, kind, handsome...but who are you now? I don't know who this is," I pointed at him, "I just wish I did, I loved you, and now my life is turned around, and-and, I was your girlfriend," I started to cry, he wasn't the Harry he was a couple of months ago, but I loved his eyes, I just wish I knew who they were.
"I love you." And I turned around. "What?"
"I love you, I've been waiting to tell you that since I first meet you, in the hospital."
"But-,"
He kissed me, but it wasn't the same, yet it was charming, and I missed some of this.
He looked confused when we let go and asked me my name for the one thousandth time this month. "Hermione." I said shakily.
"Oh, right."
"I'll see you around."
I missed him too much, being with him wasn't making me feel safe anymore, it made me feel like a puppet, I just wanted to lock myself up and wait until the storm was over, I don't think this was what I wanted the end of my life to be.
I ran to my dorm, threw my water bottle on my bed, and went to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror,
"Who are you, you monster?" I sobbed, this wasn't me, and this wasn't my life.
"Maybe in my next life, I'll have someone who cares." I looked at my arm.
"I can't do this anymore, someone take the wheel," and at that moment, I fell drowsy, and to the floor, eyes rolled to the back of my head.
This wasn't my life anymore.

I woke up, seeing no one anywhere, this wasn't the Girls' dormitories?
Why was I alive? Maybe I wasn't alive.
"Turn around."
It was Fred Weasley?
"Am I dead?" I asked.
"No."
"Then how am I seeing you?"
"Remember, just because it's all in your head doesn't mean it's not real."
"So, you need advice?" He asked a little impatiently.
"Yeah," I said hopelessly and sat on a bench that had just appeared, and he sat next to me. "How are you?" He asked.
"Fine, I guess."
"You were supposed to say holy! Come on!" He sighed. "Whatever."
"Anyway, what just happened to me?"
"I told my mind to let someone to take the wheel, and here I am." I said quietly.
"Hmm, interesting," he said smoothly. "You need to go back."
"Why?"
"Well, you will see for yourself, tell Georgie I miss him, and tell him I'm the one who feels Holey now." Fred smiled.
"We all miss you." I gave him a hug, "and I'll tell him," I laughed.
"Brilliant, tell Harry to keep going as well." He smiled a mischievous smile I knew well this time.
"Thanks loads, even though you didn't do much." I laughed and waved.
"Bye." He smiled and waved.
This vision was fading, what if I didn't want to go? It was peaceful here...

My eyes fluttered open, gasping for air as if I almost drowned, the room finally came into focus and I heard people calling,
"Hermione, wake up!" I looked over and saw Harry at my side.
"Harry.." I said weakly.
He kissed me, and I felt this shiver run down my body, as this was what I had felt before all of this happened, was this possible? Was he really back?
"Hey, Harry?" I asked weakly still.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know who I am?"
"Well, you're Hermione Granger, the only girl I've ever been in love with this much," he looked down at me, his eyes glassy under his spectacles.
"I love you."
"I've always loved you."
"Imagine us." I said as I curled up in his lap and laid my head into his shoulder.